sharetrader
Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829 LastLast

am pretty happy with this announcement. what else do punters expect?
    sure as usual, the sp will rise and retrace but it is the contracts and mostly importantly the sentiment thats going to get this back over a dollar. am very confident and happy to have this in the 2017comp. bought in at 13.5 so this is a sweet wee number, and anticipate it to be 1.50 by years end...

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aotea View Post
    am pretty happy with this announcement. what else do punters expect?
    sure as usual, the sp will rise and retrace but it is the contracts and mostly importantly the sentiment thats going to get this back over a dollar. am very confident and happy to have this in the 2017comp. bought in at 13.5 so this is a sweet wee number, and anticipate it to be 1.50 by years end...
    I had a $1.50 target when I was buying in 2013 & 2014 hoping it would become a 10-bagger for me. I certainly do not hope you're wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    I had a $1.50 target when I was buying in 2013 & 2014 hoping it would become a 10-bagger for me. I certainly do not hope you're wrong.
    AJX will be known around the globe in time..you look forward to those 10 bags Silu...

Advanced Member

Unusual good day for AJX.

Advanced Member

HY out - all the obvious indicators look positive for a fast growing company. What it means for the SP it's anyone's guess.

I wish the activity around the Board reorganisation had been managed a little more proactively. Looks like we are going to see a lot of activity in a short period of time. While better late than never, this much activity always makes me think one faction has lost the war and been pushed. Nor am I confident that Rezos and Clark have buried the hatchet completely. Am thinking there is more water to go under the bridge there.

Never a dull moment with AJX. But definitely a high opportunity cost! Anyway...onward.

it was down over 20% yesterday or the day before... very volatile at the moment!!

IMO

Punted back in.S/P quite often retraces around here but sentiment weak atm; need a stonking good sales announcement.Its a friday punt.

Advanced Member

Getting dangerously close to the 50c mark. I have promised myself to exit should it break that barrier.

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    Getting dangerously close to the 50c mark. I have promised myself to exit should it break that barrier.
    The company keeps growing at a rapid rate yet the SP keeps going down. Sounds great in theory. I want to keep buying but really should stop as my holding getting quite large ..