sharetrader
Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Punted back in.S/P quite often retraces around here but sentiment weak atm; need a stonking good sales announcement.Its a friday punt.
    Welcome back JT. In your absence:
    ASX300...gone.
    CEO...going.
    SP...falling.
    Comms...as odd as ever IMO, despite the protestations on HC that things have improved dramatically.

On the plus side, the growth trajectory (hard numbers) is certainly real at this stage. Would be good to see a bit more colour in the next 4c to help give some shape to those things we just don't have a firm view of currently - the trick to that being not to shoot themselves in the foot with under delivery somewhere down the track. Let's see what we get in a few weeks time.
    Last edited by Trigger; 05-04-2017 at 01:56 PM. Reason: weeks not months

Quote Originally Posted by bung5 View Post
    The company keeps growing at a rapid rate yet the SP keeps going down. Sounds great in theory. I want to keep buying but really should stop as my holding getting quite large ..
    Hi bung...I'm not buying more at this stage. If anything I would sell another tranche if we hit 50c. Not quite as clinical as silu's strategy, but gives you a sense of where at least some of the supply is coming from. There are a lot of disaffected holders out there currently, who entered with purchases well north of the current SP. Just can't see all of those having the patience to hold as the SP rises in time - in fact the longer that takes, the less patience they will have IMO - there's always some who are happy to exit with (or close to) their original investment after a long period in negative territory. All this notwithstanding a BIG left field announcement - there are suggestions of a few littering past announcements from the company - I'd take just one at this juncture to put a floor under the SP.

IMO

Hi trigger et al. Yes its a risky play atm for the reasons you've pointed out; the luvfest is over and stale holders in droves like "hosts of golden daffodils" but unwatered and wilting. Im punting on a STONKING big order arriving very soon as well as a good qtly.

Quarterly should be great after all this hype the newsletters have been putting out.

I'm Expecting 60-90% quarterly rev growth

Quarterly should be great after all this hype the newsletters have been putting out.

I'm Expecting 60-90% quarterly rev growth
    Yeah...that's always been an achilles heel for AJX - spruiking too hard ahead of the actual numbers. Earlier this year the Deputy CEO said that 40% gross margin was in hand and 50% might even be possible. Why go there, why lift the bar further?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Yeah...that's always been an achilles heel for AJX - spruiking too hard ahead of the actual numbers. Earlier this year the Deputy CEO said that 40% gross margin was in hand and 50% might even be possible. Why go there, why lift the bar further?
    With the new CEO I would be surprised if they overreached and don't reach those milestones. Here's hoping because I'd like to continue to be a holder.

Looks like people are getting fed up waiting on this one...

Quote Originally Posted by Entrep View Post
    Looks like people are getting fed up waiting on this one...
    yeah even thou 25% quarterly growth it was a bit under expectations I think ( I was expecting much more growth )

yeah even thou 25% quarterly growth it was a bit under expectations I think ( I was expecting much more growth )
    It does look look like growth is starting to taper off relative to the last 18 months. Still talking about $2m revenue per month...had hoped that might be up to $2.5m or even $3m by now. What I had really hoped for though was a bit more colour around some of the numbers to help give some clearer understanding of where the company is at. We didn't get that...perhaps deliberately???

I'm in the red on this one now, and contemplating selling a few to reduce exposure to further downside.

IMO

A very good announcement but looks like there are some boy cried wolf doubters on H/C. Can understand that as for a while AJX was pumping out announcements in dizzying spin volumes.S/P up 11% to 57.5c.Im holding.

Increased Sales Lead to Record Monthly Product Shipments