sharetrader
Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    IMO

Joining you folks who still hold.Got some @16c today; feels great when you finish the first day ahead. been watching for a while and agree potential is huge. just seems strange that no orders have come in atp and with so many positive announcements management have a spruiking flavor about them which just isn't necessary, brings a little doubt which is why i havnt leaped in too much. Exciting to be onboard , it sure won't be a boring ride one way or the other.

Advanced Member

I'm not expecting too much on the sales front. Even their own expectations of revenue for the Duro venture is not more than 800,000. I hold this share purely as a potentital takeover target in 2-3 years.

IMO

Agree; thats what management are aiming for too. Just be great to get that first order and acceptance. cheers JT

Anyone have any thoughts on the recent SP movements down? Dropping like a stone. I can't see any reason?

Advanced Member

On very low volume due to lack of announcements. I assume it's small fish getting out at all cost.

Quote Originally Posted by Entrep View Post
    Anyone have any thoughts on the recent SP movements down? Dropping like a stone. I can't see any reason?
    Been wondering the same myself.

Unless some people know something we don't…

Nothing on HC which would be the first place a hint of news would pop up on.

I have asked some of the more informed on HC what they think and will post any replies here.

IMO

There is a correction happening esp in small caps XSO chart .

IMO

First sales announnced YAY for a trial run by a company that has tested the fire retardant qualities etc already and also does large contracts for The US army. S/P up 2.5c to 16 again.

Advanced Member

Hmmm. Had to wait for some funds to go through first and wanted to pick some more up around 13c. I was exactly one hour too late

discl. hold

good to finally see it back to these levels, would like it higher though!!

Still, this is awesome progress and further validates the technology and shows it salable.