sharetrader
Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

have held this one for a couple of years..sp has fallen, flsuhed out a few and now is primed to rocket...about time thou!

Interesting activity over the past while, if anyone is on HC, Pintoos TA analysis is always a good update to us all.

Hopefully the beginning of something big. Some figures being thrown around on HC, but no real analysis of were they have come from (as usual) but this company does have some potential for some blue sky (multi bagger) territory.

Everyone still involved?

Advanced Member

Still big on AJX. Several things in the pipeline that can make this a multi-bagger.

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    Still big on AJX. Several things in the pipeline that can make this a multi-bagger.
    Agreed, although it is slow ticking.

IMO

Yes Pintoo is a follow the leader, blowing his own trumpet self congratulating sprooker.!Also find the re 40 announcements by the Company this year "promoting the company" disingenuous. Holding a few.

Quote Originally Posted by KW View Post
    Have been out of the stock for a while for TA reasons, but have kept it on the watch list and am looking to see if the new uptrend holds, and will be back in if so. It would be nice to get some indication of the $ value of sales for FY 15 from the company as in the absence of any people can make up anything they like and post it on HC - beware any attempts to "pump and dump" a stock on HC.
    Most of HC is pump and dump activity lol this forum has more substance than most of HC

Advanced Member

I only use HC for giggles from time to time but if you look closely you do get some information you otherwise might have missed. But the sudden influx of posters when it went from 8.3c to 16c was, let's say, peculiar.

Apart from all the talk about military uniforms I often thought that the EC's desire to regulate furniture textiles to be made flame retardant was something that potentially could be huge for AJX.

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    I only use HC for giggles from time to time but if you look closely you do get some information you otherwise might have missed. But the sudden influx of posters when it went from 8.3c to 16c was, let's say, peculiar.

Apart from all the talk about military uniforms I often thought that the EC's desire to regulate furniture textiles to be made flame retardant was something that potentially could be huge for AJX.

I sometimes try and use activity on HC as an indicator.

When people on HC start stating that everything is Blue Sky and lots of new users start hoping into the stock and saying hello on the HC forum, I take that as a sign of weakness and that a correction will occur at some point soon. Given all the new people who are not long term holders, such as me and others on this forum, are entering, at any sign of weakness they will be looking for a exit point so fundamentally become selling pressure in the near term and limit the growth of the SP.

It can go both ways of course, if the whole blue sky mentality can stay intact these new comers and traders can force the price up further. But again, the more new comers the bigger the correction (in my opinion).

Thoughts anyone?

my view is the SP now reflects what it should be, and the increase is merely a correction of where the company is at, and the potential of the future. I bought in at 17c, so nice to be back, rather tha 50% down, and am confident of the blue skies to come...

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by KW View Post
    The downtrend is broken, chart looks good, and the price has held up over the last few weeks when the market was correcting. They are gaining commercial traction, but still not much news on actual $ revenues. Quarterly will be interesting.
    The whole DoD development is still only a flicker in the managements eye but it could be a kick up the SP needs. I know it's midterms so politicians like to get their faces out but getting a visit from Lindsey Graham can't be scoffed at.