sharetrader

Hybrid View

Default CGA today

As expected, the lsat 2 weeks were great. Share price increased by 25%. But today i expect at least 50%.
    2 hours before Q2 reporting. Pay attention to my posting of January 27th. I detected that on a chinese governemnt website. It was officially released 2 weeks later.
    If a chinese value investor stumple over my posting, please write a board mail.

http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=cga

Default Cash,Cash and Cash

CGA is a real cash generating monster. With a dividend plan, what i expect during the next weels we go through the roof.
    CGA bought a lot of raw material for the following month. They bought it cheap and UREA price is going upwards.
    During the last quarter CGA has generated
    During the past 2 Quarter, what are normally weak quarters, CGA has generated 38 Miilion operating cash flow. Market cap is 72 Million US$
    We have 2 strong quarter ahead.

UREA Price development China:
    1. December= 1464RMB
    17. February=1582RMB

UREA is now 9% more expensive
    146,980 Mio$ *1.09 =159,14 Miliion US$
    Advantage = 13Million US$

Default CGA buying season

In my opinion we will see an uptrend during the next 6 Weeks. Earnings should be great. Insider bought again for 1,95$.

Default Today we break through 2$

Quote Originally Posted by Agrarinvestor View Post
    In my opinion we will see an uptrend during the next 6 Weeks. Earnings should be great. Insider bought again for 1,95$.
    Today we break through 2$. I expect 2.2$ before earning. It would be very helpful to have more investors from New Zealand on board. CEO Tao Li is a great FAN of NZ.
    You have influense on the company. P/E still below 3, DIvidend of 10 cent received.

Default Reminder CGA hot season

Today we break through 2$. I expect 2.2$ before earning. It would be very helpful to have more investors from New Zealand on board. CEO Tao Li is a great FAN of NZ.
    You have influense on the company. P/E still below 3, DIvidend of 10 cent received.
    Today we reached 2.14$ This can be a fivebagger within few months.

Default CGA uptrend

@Dear Sirs,

since my recommendation on April 8th, our shares have increased by 30%. We will see the uptrend until next 2 weeks. I expect earning on May 12th.
    Because of the NZ production Base and the wish of the CEO to retire in NZ, it is useful to find some investors here. I expect CEO Tao Li, will handle NZ investors with more respeckt, than us ****ing US or Germans.
    If you want to talk to the CFO i can provide his mobile number. He don't want to talk to me, i asume it is not only my bad english, he beliefs i am a short seller ?
    There is a chance of the anouncement of a dividend plan during the next weeks. This will trigger a short squeeze.

Default CGA uptrend

@Dear Sirs,

since my recommendation on April 8th, our shares have increased by 30%. We will see the uptrend until next 2 weeks. I expect earning on May 12th.
    Because of the NZ production Base and the wish of the CEO to retire in NZ, it is useful to find some investors here. I expect CEO Tao Li, will handle NZ investors with more respeckt, than us ****ing US or Germans.
    If you want to talk to the CFO i can provide his mobile number. He don't want to talk to me, i asume it is not only my bad english, he beliefs i am a short seller ?
    There is a chance of the anouncement of a dividend plan during the next weeks. This will trigger a short squeeze.
    Book Value and P/E will justifay a fivebagger

Default NZ Shareholder needed

[QUOTE=Agrarinvestor;569750]@Dear Sirs,

>>since my recommendation on April 8th, our shares have increased by 30%. We will see the uptrend until next 2 weeks.<<

Recovery still continuing. We already have potential of 70% until we reach 52 week high. Remember, the reasion why CGA is cheap was the manipulation of
    short sellers. It turned out that everything was constructed. I expect 3$ at mid of August. We can see a short squeeze everyday.

Chinese Market correction stoped CGA from going higher. In the next day we can expect CGA to release it's earning day. Within the next 2 weaks we have a great chance for gaining 100%. Dividend (second) Announcement expected. P/E of 2, Market Cap is lower as cash.

Super Investor

Chinese Market correction stoped CGA from going higher. In the next day we can expect CGA to release it's earning day. Within the next 2 weaks we have a great chance for gaining 100%. Dividend (second) Announcement expected. P/E of 2, Market Cap is lower as cash.
    Does ST have their eyes closed?

Current market cap is less than cash. That's true.
    Company has zero long term liabilities. That's true
    Current equity $300m
    Net profit $29m....gross, net, sales increasing every Q
    M/c $61m

This has to be a buy on my reckoning.....that's on 1 minute rip through the financials.
    At least have a look ST's

http://www.cgagri.com/IR/cgagri/sec.asp.htm
    Last edited by h2so4; 04-09-2015 at 08:52 AM.
    h2