sharetrader
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Earnings released on last Friday:
    http://seekingalpha.com/article/3975...all-transcript

CGA has a new President. He studied in New Zealand. They want to expand business to NZ, because they need cash generated outside of china.
    Because it is difficult to pay Dividends out of china because of regulation authorities. We need NZ Investors for getting a good connection to CGA's Investor Relation and the new Preseident.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agrarinvestor View Post
    Earnings released on last Friday:
    http://seekingalpha.com/article/3975...all-transcript

CGA has a new President. He studied in New Zealand. They want to expand business to NZ, because they need cash generated outside of china.
    Because it is difficult to pay Dividends out of china because of regulation authorities. We need NZ Investors for getting a good connection to CGA's Investor Relation and the new Preseident.
    If your company is keen to have NZ investors on board..

Why are you not on the NZ exchange.. ???

The general run of the mill New Zealander investor does not invest on the American exchanges..

It's not my company
    I'm only a small investor who tries to engage people that are able to solve the communication problem between share holders like me, and the management. Being list on NZ exchange would be a great idea. But i think it is a long way.

I reduced my invest the last 2 years, but bought bag a few during the last weeks. Company currently below 1$ mark at NYSE. They received information from the SEC that they have to reach the 1$ treshold again.
    We are hoping for announcement of dividend and share repurchase. Free shareholders have etablished a shareholder group that represents round about 10% of free share now. The investment here in CGA is risky but promsing. Main problem is the lack of Investor Relation work within the company. The revenue on Wallstreet has raisen dramatically. If someone wants to place a bet, it should be done shortly. Annual data is expected during the next 2 business days. Investor from New Zealand are very welcom to our group, because we know that the CEO's family are fans of NZ. Investment in CGA should only be done by men without nerves.

Default Heavy volume

I reduced my invest the last 2 years, but bought bag a few during the last weeks. Company currently below 1$ mark at NYSE. They received information from the SEC that they have to reach the 1$ treshold again.
    We are hoping for announcement of dividend and share repurchase. Free shareholders have etablished a shareholder group that represents round about 10% of free share now. The investment here in CGA is risky but promsing. Main problem is the lack of Investor Relation work within the company. The revenue on Wallstreet has raisen dramatically. If someone wants to place a bet, it should be done shortly. Annual data is expected during the next 2 business days. Investor from New Zealand are very welcom to our group, because we know that the CEO's family are fans of NZ. Investment in CGA should only be done by men without nerves.
    During the last 5 trading dates 4,3 million shares changed hand. That means in average 800.000 per day. Normal daily volume is below 100.000
    https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/CGA/history?p=CGA

I expect annual data tomorrow. CGA has announced that they will fix the valuation problem. That means they have to take action to maintain the shareprice above 1$. Fair value for this stock is 10$

I can only imagine that there is a repurchase what was not announced.
    And the reason maybe the new Trump Tax called "repatriation tax"

Default link

I can only imagine that there is a repurchase what was not announced.
    And the reason maybe the new Trump Tax called "repatriation tax"
    i forgot the link

https://www.businessinsider.de/trump...7-11?r=US&IR=T

Default Help needed

HI,

assets are 469 Million US$ versus 23 Million US$ Market capitalisation,

currently it looks like we have found a botton. We still have the problem that management is not willing to talk to us. The free shareholder of CGA has found a group what is currently owning 10% of the shares.
    We have a few Questions that we want to have answered. I know that the CEO family is a fan of New Zealand. Therefore i want to ask NZ shareholders again if they are willing to forward an email to management.
    If you manage to get an answer, i will spent you a crate of German beer.
    bier.jpg

Added a few during the past days. Current Stockprice 0,69$. Bookvalue 9$. Convertible Note 5$ terminating in June 2019. During the last days our shareholder group which owns 10% of CGA's stocks, wrote emails to 9 of the largest competitors of CGA. CGA is a perfect takeover candidate. Free Cash is five times higher as market cap

Over the years my Investment in CGA was a loss maker. But we have reasons to hope. Yesterday volume was up 10 times daily average. CGA has to act within end of this month to regain the listing requirements. That means they have to reach 1$. If the increase in volume will continue i will add more. We formed a group of shareholders. Currently 40 members that are owning 15% of CGA.