sharetrader
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

The last month were not the month of shareholders in CGA. I hope this will change on Monday. CGA will release it's Q3 datas. Starting with Q1 CGA booked "deferred assets" and reduced it cash position. They had problems to win enough distributors for their enormus growth targets. They are using this money for building a franchise system and pampering new distributurs with company cars if they reach their targets. In Q2 they booked additional deferred assets for expanding the strategy. I expect first results from this growth initiative in Q3.
    Q3 and Q4 are always the strongest quarters.
    31.12.2011 31.03.2012 30.06.2012 30.09.2012 31.12.2012 31.03.2013 30.06.2013 30.09.2013 31.12.2013 31.03.2014
    plus 13 plus 46 plus21 plus 10 plus 8 plus 29 plus 31 plus 15 plus19
    Jinang 699 712 758 779 789 797 826 857 872 891
    Gufeng 177 182 185 187 189 198 201 214 228 252
    plus 5 plus 3 plus 2 plus2 plus 9 plus 3 plus 13 plus 14 plus 24
    deffered Assets Quarters
    31.03.2012 31.03.2013 31.03.2014
    plus 13 plus 8 plus19 Q3
    Jinang 712 797 891
    Gufeng 182 198 252
    plus 5 plus 9 plus 24
    31.12.2.2011 31.12.2012 31.12.2013
    plus 10 plus 15 Q2
    Jinang na 789 872
    Gufeng na 189 228
    plus2 plus 14
    30.09.2011 30.09.2012 30.09.2013
    plus21 plus 31 Q1
    Jinang na 779 857
    Gufeng na 187 214
    plus 2 plus 13

I understand now the strategy and beleave that shareholders are surprised on Monday

Default China Green Agriculture Inc. Signed Cooperation Agreement with Nestle (China) Co., Lt

China Green Agriculture Inc. Signed Cooperation Agreement with Nestle (China) Co., Ltd.

XI'AN, China, May 9, 2014 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- China Green Agriculture, Inc. [CGA], a company that mainly produces and distributes humic acid-based compound fertilizers, other varieties of compound fertilizers and agricultural products through its wholly-owned subsidiaries in China, today announced that the Company entered a cooperation agreement (the "Agreement") with Nestle (China) Co., Ltd. ("Nestle China"), to jointly develop a direct sales program (the "Direct Program"), as a mutual effort to supply the Company's fertilizer products to coffee bean farmers in China.
    Pursuant to the Agreement, the Company will provide fertilizer products to certified coffee bean farmers in Yunnan province, who sell beans to Nestle (China). In the Direct Program, coffee bean farmers can purchase fertilizer at a better price directly from the Company than an average retail price from the distributors in the fertilizer market. To qualify for the Direct Program, the farmers, who sell coffee bean to Nestle (China), shall be certified by 4C association, the Common Code for the Coffee Community, a certification initiative in the coffee industry.
    To purchase fertilizer in the Direct Program, participating farmers will make down payment toward the purchase price, and Nestle (China) will endorse the qualification of the participants for the Company. Pursuant to the Agreement, the Company will roll out the direct sales of its fertilizers to all certified farmers for Nestle (China) throughout China.
    In addition to selling fertilizer, in the Direct Program, the Company will also offer training sessions to the farmers to improve their use of fertilizer with best practice, and provide customer support to the farmers during the crop's growth.
    "We are excited to work with Nestle (China) under the framework of this agreement," stated Mr. Tao Li, Chairman and Chief Executive Office of China Green Agriculture. "This may provide new engine to the Company's business growth. We are confident that our quality fertilizer will attract more customers and drive our business to new progress in the future."
    About China Green Agriculture, Inc.
    The Company produces and distributes humic acid-based compound fertilizers, other varieties of compound fertilizers and agricultural products through its wholly-owned subsidiaries, i.e.: Shaanxi TechTeam Jinong Humic Acid Product Co., Ltd. ("Jinong"), Beijing Gufeng Chemical Products Co., Ltd. ("Gufeng") and a variable interest entity, Xi'an Hu County Yuxing Agriculture Technology Development Co., Ltd. ("Yuxing"). Jinong produced and sold 123 different kinds of fertilizer products as of March31, 2014, all of which are certified by the government of the People's Republic of China (the "PRC") as Green Food Production Materials, as stated by the China Green Food Development Center. Jinong currently markets its fertilizer products to private wholesalers and retailers of agricultural farm products in 27 provinces, four autonomous regions, and three central-government-controlled municipalities in the PRC. Jinong had 891distributors in the PRC as of March31, 2014. Gufeng, and its wholly-owned subsidiary, Beijing Tianjuyuan Fertilizer Co., Ltd., are Beijing-based producers of compound fertilizers, blended fertilizers, organic compound fertilizers, and mixed organic-inorganic compound fertilizers. As of March31, 2014, Gufeng produced and sold 323 different kinds of fertilizer products, and had 252distributors in the PRC. For more information, visit http://www.cgagri.com. The Company routinely posts important information on its website.
    Safe Harbor Statement
    This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 concerning the Company's business, products and financial results. The Company's actual results may differ materially from those anticipated in the forward-looking statements depending on a number of risk factors including, but not limited to, the following: general economic, business and environment conditions, development, shipment, market acceptance, additional competition from existing and new competitors, changes in technology, the execution of its ten-year growth plan and various other factors beyond the Company's control. All forward-looking statements are expressly qualified in their entirety by this Safe Harbor Statement and the risk factors detailed in the Company's reports filed with the SEC. China Green Agriculture undertakes no duty to revise or update any forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date of this release, except as required by applicable law or regulations.
    For more information, please contact:
    China Green Agriculture, Inc.
    Mr. Fang Wang (English and Chinese)
    Tel: +86-183-9211-2022
    Email: wangfang@cgagri.com
    China Green Agriculture, Inc.

I found following article published on 7th of November 2013.

http://seekingalpha.com/article/1819...-of-fertilizer

Any new development on CGA? Can you write more about their business model and their outlook? Thanks

percy

Been awhile since you last posted Agrainvestor.
    Any further news?

Default Lot of upside potential

Yes, it could be a good entry point now. I am hoping that on July 24th the settlemant of the 3 Year old class action will be accepted by the court and that CGA will shake hands with us shareholders. Unfurtunately some institutional shareholders have sold out in the meantime. There was a lot of confusion with a booking of 65million US$ as deferred assets in Q1 and Q2. Management told us they will use this money for marketing campaigns, for supporting their distributors and for building of a franchise System. But Management didn't update about the progress. I hoped for some water-levelreporting, 200 shops built so far, 300 in June, 500 in July and so on.But they refused to give information to individuals, nor to release an update on their website.
    In the meantime i made my own research and i found some chinese internet sites with a link to a green food store. This "green food" store is not belonging to CGA, it belongs to the venture capital company of the CEO. This web shop is selling products that were bought from a CGA green hous company, but also from companies outside of china (New Zealand). I have now a good understanding of CGA and the "Venture Capital company" (Royal Tek).
    I am 100% sure that we have not be afraid of any kind of fraud here. If the franchise system is fully rolled out in the next months, then I belief CGA will lift up like a rocket. Currently we have 25 days in short interest:
    http://www.nasdaq.com/symbol/cga/short-interest

CGA is currently trading with a P/E of 2. They never made any losen, nor were they any kind of fraud. CGA was the victim of "Ambulance Chasers).
    Investor Relation has to be inproved, of course. Interesting is the sister company (Kone). They made a 500% jump in January, because better than expected results. I have some hope that we see such a development with CGA after the next Conference Call.

My worst case scenario is a "Going Private".

Regards Ralf

percy

Please keep us up todate,.

Default CGA is a trading at P/E of 2

I bought some shares today .

I am expecting to hear some good news over the next months.
    On July 24th is the Settlement Day.
    Here are some, i think internal websites, Some Updates of the Nestle Deal:
    http://www.techteam.com.cn/Item/Show.asp?m=1&d=2363

There is much potential in China and Coffee:
    http://www.nasdaq.com/article/chinas...owing-cm259370

If CGA has done as they told us, the CGA fertilizer franchise System can boost Revenue and earnings and bring the company back on the growth road.

Humic Acid is the main product. Prices and margins are stable.

If someone want to read the employee magazines: (careful it is from the venture capital, not everything is CGA there)
    http://www.techteam.com.cn/Item/list.asp?id=1580

Currently 25 days to cover short interest:
    http://www.nasdaq.com/symbol/cga/short-interest

Thank you for you for the following link and updates.

China's Coffee Hit: Starbucks and Nestle Dominate, but the Market Is Still Growing

"What About Tea?

Given the longstanding tradition of tea drinking in China, it's unlikely that coffee will replace tea as the drink of choice. Nevertheless, there is clearly huge potential for coffee in China. In fact, China is Starbucks' biggest market outside of the USA , and there is plenty of potential for other Western brands. In addition, according to Caijing.com.cn the coffee-drinking culture has not yet reached its "tipping point" in China, and the coffee market occupies a relatively low market share per capita in China, compared to Western countries. However in the near future it is expected to rise steeply ".

I found very interesting above information from the link. Thanks. I believe consumers in Asian Pacific region led by China will create great demand for Tea and coffee in the coming years and decade. It is time to look for Agri and Food based companies in Asia including China.

My ideas are not a recommendation to either buy or sell any security, commodity or currency. Please do your own research prior to making any investment decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by MARKETWINNER View Post
    Thank you for you for the following link and updates.

China's Coffee Hit: Starbucks and Nestle Dominate, but the Market Is Still Growing

"What About Tea?

Given the longstanding tradition of tea drinking in China, it's unlikely that coffee will replace tea as the drink of choice. Nevertheless, there is clearly huge potential for coffee in China. In fact, China is Starbucks' biggest market outside of the USA , and there is plenty of potential for other Western brands. In addition, according to Caijing.com.cn the coffee-drinking culture has not yet reached its "tipping point" in China, and the coffee market occupies a relatively low market share per capita in China, compared to Western countries. However in the near future it is expected to rise steeply ".

I found very interesting above information from the link. Thanks. I believe consumers in Asian Pacific region led by China will create great demand for Tea and coffee in the coming years and decade. It is time to look for Agri and Food based companies in Asia including China.

My ideas are not a recommendation to either buy or sell any security, commodity or currency. Please do your own research prior to making any investment decisions.
    I could see the potential for coffee to explode while travelling to Beijing and Shanghai a fair bit last year. The coffee chains like starbucks are basically where all the foreigners go to get their coffee fix, and the young chinese like to hang around these places to be seen. Drinking coffee seems to be a bit of a fashion statement, something to differentiate them from the other 1.2 billion .

Starbucks is far to expensive for the middle class to afford, but I can see there must be a good opportunity at some point in the future to invest in a chinese run coffee chain that will no doubt expand very quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by rbel038 View Post
    I could see the potential for coffee to explode while travelling to Beijing and Shanghai a fair bit last year. The coffee chains like starbucks are basically where all the foreigners go to get their coffee fix, and the young chinese like to hang around these places to be seen. Drinking coffee seems to be a bit of a fashion statement, something to differentiate them from the other 1.2 billion .

Starbucks is far to expensive for the middle class to afford, but I can see there must be a good opportunity at some point in the future to invest in a chinese run coffee chain that will no doubt expand very quickly.
    Thank you for the information.

Starbucks is going to do for tea what they did for coffee. I don’t know much about how they are going to do tea business in China. One thing we cannot forget this large population in Asian countries such China, India and Indonesia. We have to analyse number of mouths in those countries in the future. Definitely they will drink more coffee, tea and other beverages and eat more protein food in the coming decade.

I found following interesting link.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/helenwan...t-china-right/