sharetrader
Page 105 of 125 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1245

Thread: Gold Juniors

IMO

Int thanks.My quickgraze shows re 3 gainers for each loser and some great gains in Explorer developers and not so much in established producers generally.

IMO

YRL mkt cap re $24 mill, great hits here.

Download Document 1.03MB

Veteran novice

Permanent Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    Bad news for the POG if they are successful. While surfing the news sites I read that some central banks are selling gold to get through the lockdowns and pay for everything but it can't have been a reputable source as I haven't seen it anywhere else and forget where I read it. Still overweight gold miners though. Probably a bad idea but time will tell.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    YRL mkt cap re $24 mill, great hits here.

Download Document 1.03MB

Download Document 3.66MB

IMO

YRL Up 100% plus in a month.Only 80 mill shares (plus any oppies). Production (third party) expected within a year.

Yeah some great returns in the sector CNB one of my best 7c to 45.5c so far

Permanent Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Yeah some great returns in the sector CNB one of my best 7c to 45.5c so far
    JBmurc I may have sent you one or two messages or none. I haven't used the private messaging or much else that the forum provides so not sure if it worked or not. CWX looking good.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    JBmurc I may have sent you one or two messages or none. I haven't used the private messaging or much else that the forum provides so not sure if it worked or not. CWX looking good.
    Yeah Just seen them ... been away at my fishing job slaving away so haven't been keeping up to date as usual(Hopefully not for much longer!!!...) ..yes you should keep holding CWX - OBM - RXL all have potential to double before the years out and continue to rise next years as well ... I see MKR have come back to 49.5c so you did well taking a nice short term trade...

CNB I'd put up with the likes of CWX etc(my second largest Holding)

think you will really enjoy the next couple months all three companies have got some major ann's to come...and great Gold environment

Some other Gold Plays I hold in is MEU drill results due any day now along with GMR,MAG,POD .... WWI -- Mining right + JORC upgrade ... also took spec play into LRS in the options purely on the amount of Major Projects + J/Vs in place

And not a direct Gold play but more so Copper with many other minerals gold U308 is CHK.asx ...is my only play that has 100x bagger potential ... generally I can find only muti bags to 10 max potential etc ... but CHK is a nano cap drilling right next door to BHP most exciting new copper discovery in SA-AUS well worth putting the above companies on your watch-list ... I only need one to muti bag ... and I'll be retiring from Fishing to trade and doing much more GOLF,snowboard,biking etc
    Last edited by JBmurc; 19-10-2020 at 10:46 AM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

NVA - Nova minerals
    3.3million inferred resource - Mine is based in Alaska, with expectations of increase in resource over the coming years.

Investor report released today.
    https://cdn-api.markitdigital.com/ap...df02a206a39ff4
    Last edited by Stumpynuts; 21-10-2020 at 05:03 PM. Reason: Alaska, not Canada. Updated mine location