Well starting the new Financial year fully invested in Gold with some Silver ,copper but 7 of 8 of my current holdings have focus on Gold / Silver ... am very confident this will be a very smart move over the next 12-months IMHO most sectors will get crushed in this new Global Depression ...

Why Gold/Silver well I see Govt. + Central banks following the playbook of the last 20yrs+ pump more debt into the system ... rates will continue to drop I see more nations will take on Negative rates here in NZ certainly see 0% which would see RES lending rates in the 2% range ... Savings accounts even lower 2% 5yr etc

So much Debt that won't be rolled over >>

just look over the GFC and want happen in the aftermath ... Trillions in QE .. Gold/Silver rocketed upwards .. till the massive bullion banks took record shorts on the COMEX .... thanks at present breaking down as physical bullion is running out and Futures holders and asking for delivery in record amounts in Gold at present this looks likely to play out with another Lehman moment .. its all just breaking down ... the Fiat reserve currency of the world needs a reboot