sharetrader
Page 106 of 125 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1245

Thread: Gold Juniors

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpynuts View Post
    NVA - Nova minerals
    3.3million inferred resource - Mine is based in Canada, with expectations of increase in resource over the coming years.

Investor report released today.
    https://cdn-api.markitdigital.com/ap...df02a206a39ff4
    Yes having a good run today NVA up 22% .... Been waiting for JORC update from many of my Holdings WWI one should push Gold Resources well over 4Moz and with Current Marketcap only at 40mill some room to run esp. with Mining Right due and two of the Worlds major Gold producers within 40kms via Tarmac roads ..cheap labour ..
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Yes having a good run today NVA up 22% .... Been waiting for JORC update from many of my Holdings WWI one should push Gold Resources well over 4Moz and with Current Marketcap only at 40mill some room to run esp. with Mining Right due and two of the Worlds major Gold producers within 40kms via Tarmac roads ..cheap labour ..
    Just comparing NVA now to WWI.
    Nova's SP today @ 15.5c with 3.3m ounces while WWI has 3-4m ounces, both companies have similar share dilution 1.5-2Bn shares.

Are you expecting WWI to reach at least 15c short term o once their mining right is officially granted by South African govt?

Sovereign risk seems to be the only difference?

Just comparing NVA now to WWI.
    Nova's SP today @ 15.5c with 3.3m ounces while WWI has 3-4m ounces, both companies have similar share dilution 1.5-2Bn shares.

Are you expecting WWI to reach at least 15c short term o once their mining right is officially granted by South African govt?

Sovereign risk seems to be the only difference?

Yes is some risks for sure if WWI had the same asset with potentially 12.8MOz+ 4g/t gold(2007 JORC code resource) in Aus it would already be $300-$400mill cap ..

From WWI website--The Mineral Resource statement from the DRD Annual Report of 2000 and quoted above was reported against an earlier version of the JORC Code (1997) 12.8Moz and is not reported in accordance with the current JORC Code of 2012. At this stage no competent person has done sufficient work to classify these historical estimates in accordance with the JORC Code (2012). It is uncertain that following evaluation and further work that the “historical estimates” will be able to be reported as mineral resources in accordance with the JORC Code 2012.

But in SA dealing with the DMR and having a BEE (which holds net 33.4% of the Westwits Gold project) the market of course gives a Major risked downgrade ...

I personal think the risk reward is worth the investment mainly because of location in SA which is 40kms down the road from Sibanye-Stillwaters Gold mill that has spare capacity and will be the toll treater of WWI Gold ores going from Scoping study .... we see also Harmony is even closer 10kms etc away .... now to put into respective size predators Sibanye Production ranks third globally, on a gold-equivalent basis at present and as we know with all miners your any as good as your Reserves !!!!!

Then you look at WWI Top20 and you will see DRD Gold as the largest holder with 5% ....guess who's a 51% S/H of DRD Gold == Sibanye

Short term WWI has more 2012 JORC upgrading which should see well over 4Moz ... that of course would at least double if WWI just continued to infill drill and bring the resources up to 2012 Code...

I don't see SS sitting back as I'm sure Harmony Gold(1bill USD Cap 1MOz+ pa producer) will make a move with Rand Gold Price at Crazy high levels ... and West wits juicy target sitting just down the road all they need is Mining Right .... and maybe BFS before showing their hand
    Last edited by JBmurc; 19-10-2020 at 10:10 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

AUD Gold Back past $2700oz ... along with even better growth from the PGM's ... should be another good day last couple has seen my portfolio up $38K

AUD Gold Back past $2700oz ... along with even better growth from the PGM's ... should be another good day last couple has seen my portfolio up $38K

Check out page 7 of the attached report from Nova.
    The size of that massive exploration circle, and inside that circle are the individual zones to be drilled.
    100,000 metres of drilling to be done from 2021 and beyond - 100,000 metres!

Current 3.3m ounces - More than likely to increase, could double to 6-7m ounces?

Short term WWI has more 2012 JORC upgrading which should see well over 4Moz ... that of course would at least double if WWI just continued to infill drill and bring the resources up to 2012 Code...
    Not bad....... 4.37m ounces @ 3.88g/t

Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar

Not bad....... 4.37m ounces @ 3.88g/t

Nice little upgrade that... A little boost in SP last night pre announcement too

Advanced Member

JB, Your shout in the Pub tonight ?

Quote Originally Posted by stoploss View Post
    JB, Your shout in the Pub tonight ?
    had a few after Club Golf,,,was a good surprise to see WWI up 55% when I checked Hotcopper>>> I see it pulled back as day traders sold down ... HUGE volume some $28Mill in value AUD !!!! Market cap

have seen it all before and think we will see the SP trend higher from here and spike again into the teens on Mining Right which must be only days away ... Resource EV around $15 .... measured Gold resource just under 1MOz ...

I certainly not selling one share under 10c ... may be tempted if it gets close to 20c next few months

had a few after Club Golf,,,was a good surprise to see WWI up 55% when I checked Hotcopper>>> I see it pulled back as day traders sold down ... HUGE volume some $28Mill in value AUD !!!! Market cap

have seen it all before and think we will see the SP trend higher from here and spike again into the teens on Mining Right which must be only days away ... Resource EV around $15 .... measured Gold resource just under 1MOz ...

I certainly not selling one share under 10c ... may be tempted if it gets close to 20c next few months
    I've seen a few references to 10-12 million ounce reserves.
    Does WWI actually have this amount of gold or is it just historical mined amount in the same area?