sharetrader
Page 96 of 124 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold Juniors

Quote Originally Posted by penn View Post
    Thanks for the 'heads-up' JB wondered if you had any thoughts on the MOY Trading halt?
    No I don't follow MOY
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

ok thanks I grabbed a few for a speculation last week but it looks like they may have some kind of trouble I should find out in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by penn View Post
    ok thanks I grabbed a few for a speculation last week but it looks like they may have some kind of trouble I should find out in the morning.
    Rough news on MOY into admin and very unlikely to see any upside for S/Hs hope u didn’t have to much at risk ... is bloody terrible not only for all involved but the sector sentiment
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Rough news on MOY into admin and very unlikely to see any upside for S/Hs hope u didn’t have to much at risk ... is bloody terrible not only for all involved but the sector sentiment
    No trouble here, I had made a killing on MOY a few years ago, and just put in less than $1000 on a bit of a gamble. yes it's gone now but they have been good to me in the past. Their recent announcements look pretty shady though, now that they have gone.

Guru

only 30 + hours to get your 2020 picks in .... about ONE DAY
    Be aware of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.
    that not forbidden is mandatory.
    Anyone but o'brien

GOLD is absolutely ripping it up blowing through $1550oz USD thats pushing for that new record high for AUD Gold currently $2230oz (2305oz late 2019 high) was touching ST lows $2160 only days ago ...$70+ move!!!!!!!!!

watching many of my jnr-micro Gold plays boom during very low volume trading period of the year.. think FEB-MAR we will see some of these plays put on some HUGE market momentum + sentiment gains that will just bring in even more funds .... Human emotion FEAR Vs GREED watch the greed push some tiny companies 10's millions in value this next Qtry IMHO
    Last edited by JBmurc; 03-01-2020 at 10:08 PM.

IMO

Looking good JB, looking at my hibernating goldies. NST up re 6% to $11.92 and its x rights to an spp @ $9!!

Yes My WWI holding has been booming of late touching 200% movement intraday on Chi-X .. from just over a month ago lows!!!!

Advanced Member

NTL for me, 12 month low, will be accumulating at these prices.

AUD Gold just blew past $2300oz !!! seemed like only yesterday breaking $1500 was a big deal .. Jnr Gold miners so very undervalued Vs Gold Price(Profit Margin)