sharetrader
Page 93 of 124 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold Juniors

Quote Originally Posted by Drew95 View Post
    I have been out of the gold arena for a long time but am looking to dip my toe back in the water again, based on the following observation from Colin Twiggs - "The latest rally in Gold reinforces my bearish outlook for equities. Gold and Treasuries are rising as investors seek a safe haven from the likely turmoil in equities." Can anyone please suggest what may be worth considering. Do others feel the same way??
    Depending on your preferences for Gold producers, or exploration/development companies?

Producers - the likes of EVN, NST, AGG, SBM, RSG, SAR, RMS, KLA, OGC, RED.

Others - GOR, CYL, NML, CHN, AZY, IRC, AUC, WWI, AZM, plus so many more already discussed on the thread.

Sovereign risk should always come to thinking too, do you want Australian based projects, Africa, Europe?

A few to look into, i've probably missed a heap of others too.

IMO

SLR up 11.6 % today and 22% plus in the last week. Some great hits drilling and inclusion in a new index previously along with rising Gold price look to have done the trick after its merger with DRM.
    Download Document 1.7MB

AUD Gold up $168 over the last 30days ... wish I had some free funds to buy more ASX Gold plays .. outside the majors and a few jnr/micro caps many still at record low prices Vs Resources .... WWI is worth less than $2 per JORC resource oz
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

CMM worth a look - explorer turning producer. Previous takeover offer turned down at 11c.

Quote Originally Posted by duncan22 View Post
    CMM worth a look - explorer turning producer. Previous takeover offer turned down at 11c.
    Yes CMM is in the portfolio along with CHN,AMG,HMX,EAR,WWI ....I only hold two companies that don't have AUD Gold exposure
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Have IGO for exposure to a gold producer, although for their Nickel production mostly. CHN is my explorer, cashed up and very active drilling in 2 exciting regions.

Still have physical silver too, but looking beyond just resource companies too.

AMG in trading pause after a quick burst of buying on open... ann to come shallow HUGE Gold intersection ?

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    AMG in trading pause after a quick burst of buying on open... ann to come shallow HUGE Gold intersection ?
    Grades look alright, there is a lot of detail in that report. Still after the motherlode!

Enjoying CMM movements north 8c to 13c one of my bigger holdings .. good to see Mark Clark take control and a major raising of funds ... tempted to take some profits ,,, but volume and trend is so strong may well head even higher in the ST

Took profits on more than half of my CMM holding @ 15c today pretty stoked as my average was 7.4c (thanks to 6.5c rights)

Now just need some of the others to catch up ..