sharetrader
Page 95 of 124 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold Juniors

Quote Originally Posted by Grapes View Post
    I think it was you, JBmurc, and if so I'm grateful. I'm am mostly cashed up, but I couldn't help myself for a nibble. I suspect I'll be taking a couple more bites, too.
    Yeah no stress many great Gold + resource plays on the ASX ... with Aussie being the largest Gold explorer in the world ... Major Gold Miners not being able to replace Gold reserves Vs Production rates will see more upwards pressure on prime Gold explorers / developers

Nickel also a great place to invest

HMX-RXL-CHN-BSX-AMG-OBM

Some others I have funds in that have stellar upside potential
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Finally got my order filled to sell my 1mill SRN.asx (nano cap explorer) . paid .7c-.8c couple weeks back sold half @ 1.1 nice wee 45%+ profit = $2300+

Very high risk gamble play ... but at such a low Market-cap 3.5mill at the time of purchase I backed my punt

Is drilling (self funded from MD loan) on trend to SPX .. could really run if we see any decent Gold hits

does have Opts SRNOB exercising NOV19 1.8c .... if fully exercised would full the coffers up with 8mill etc
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Enjoying the move in CWX today was always going happen IMHO ... and still so far to go

Very much enjoying it. Pulled a back a little from its highs, but it's heading in the right direction.

Default CWX - HMX big couple of weeks coming up IMHO

My HC post>>on CWX

Yes the key will be the size of the Hill800 mineral resource + grade .... which going from last presentation should be announced very soon !! SEPT/early OCT

If it's like 500koz+ 3g/t etc then the SP will double overnight (And prob have the interest to raise 2mill+ at much higher levels) esp. as its open at depth so 1Moz target would be in the picture for the project ....

from last ann>>
    Carawine Managing Director Mr David Boyd said this was another exciting development for Hill 800 and the Jamieson Project, one that could lead to a major new discovery in the region.

“Earlier this year we established a new interpretation for the Hill 800 mineralisation, demonstrating the potential for high-grade mineralisation to continue at depth beneath the current limit of drilling.

“These latest results strongly suggest a fertile copper-gold porphyry is driving the mineral system at Hill 800 and its surrounds.

Combined with our regional target generation work, this new evidence gives us confidence that we could be chasing a porphyry copper-gold target at depth beneath Hill 800, and potentially at Rhyolite Creek as well.

“Porphyry deposits are very attractive targets given they are typically very large mineral systems with multiple deposits and excellent grade characteristics.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ever since I've come across CWX earlier in the year I've been very excited about the potential to muti-bag ... T/A looks brilliant breaking out of the downwards
    channel CWX has really been in since 2017 IPO ...

And on HMX Bronzewing south drilling started mid AUG ...Surely can't be far away from some assay results >> now with whats going on 100m away with Echo any decent Gold and HMX will run as hard as it did from 2c to 4c ... this time 3c to 5c+

AMG $4M sale (have to wait for part of the $$ mind) plenty of drill time there to focus on the Golden Mile. Liking the geology, hopefully this announcement is followed by the release of long awaited assays.

https://stocknessmonster.com/announc....asx-6A945966/
    Last edited by Ninefingers; 20-09-2019 at 09:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninefingers View Post
    AMG $4M sale (have to wait for part of the $$ mind) plenty of drill time there to focus on the Golden Mile. Liking the geology, hopefully this announcement is followed by the release of long awaited assays.

https://stocknessmonster.com/announc....asx-6A945966/
    Yeah great news funds can focus on the deeper drilling .. which I really believe will be massive ..

another very specy play SRN which I recently sold for a tidy profit ..decided to take a punt on the short dated OD opts .. got in mid last week I see I'm up 100% on friday ,, great potential if SRN release gold shows .. I see 300-500% within the next 30-50 days

Banned

Keep an eye out for MEU. This is going to be bigger than the Challenger goldmine

Default Outstanding results from RXL ...anyone followed SPX ???

Exceptional Gold Grades Encountered in
    Youanmi Near Mine Exploration
    Highlights:
    Drilling at the Youanmi Gold Project has intersected exceptional gold
    grades. Results received from shallow drilling to the south of the
    Youanmi Plant include:
    MLRC020: 5m @ 125.68 g/t Au from 0m
    Including: 2m @ 311.46 g/t Au from 2.5m
    including 1m @ 591.89 g/t Au from 3m
    including 0.5m @ 1058.49 g/t Au from 3m
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Australian gold and nickel company, Rox Resources Limited (“Rox” or “the
    Company”) (ASX: RXL), in conjunction with its joint venture partner Venus
    Metals Corporation (ASX: VMC) is pleased to announce exceptionally high
    grade results from its ongoing drilling campaign at the OYG JV which forms
    part of the wider Youanmi Gold Project.
    The JV (Rox managed) recently conducted a series of shallow of RC holes
    to the south of the Youanmi plant to test a laterite gold target.
    The laterite zone appears to have an average grade of ~1.5g/t Au and
    thickness of ~2m and is continuous from historical drilling at the airstrip over
    an area of about 280m x 100m (See Table 1).
    Significantly, drill hole MLRC020, located on the northern-most line of the drill

Thanks for the 'heads-up' JB wondered if you had any thoughts on the MOY Trading halt?