sharetrader
Page 125 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125
Results 1,241 to 1,245 of 1245

Thread: Gold Juniors

looking over the portfolio don't think I've had so many funds weighed towards the Precious metals sector in my 20yrs+ trading the market ..could be a very good 2H24
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Mate was going on about gold booming so I checked the price... price up less than 200 bucks all this year.... thats pipsqueak numbers for investors after serious returns....
    I wouldnt even get out of bed for that

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Crypto Crude View Post
    Mate was going on about gold booming so I checked the price... price up less than 200 bucks all this year.... thats pipsqueak numbers for investors after serious returns....
    I wouldnt even get out of bed for that
    For those whose lives are based in NZ, the NZD gold price appreciation is about 13% for the first quarter. Annualised that is 52%. Good for you if it is not worth your getting out of bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    For those whose lives are based in NZ, the NZD gold price appreciation is about 13% for the first quarter. Annualised that is 52%. Good for you if it is not worth your getting out of bed.
    I guess depends on one's investment size .. and even if it's small time I can promise you there are plenty leverage products you can play with shares in PM stocks options warrants, futures CFD etc .. then it's like playing with the crypto scheme of risks ..

outside BTC which at present values more so the crypto that will last the BUST times(think DOTCOM) ..but also very unlikely will return you major growth in the ST.. the pumpers are fully tapping out ... when we see GOLD play catch-up and hit $5k+ even BTC can match the LUST for holding the #1 real HARD MONEY ..
    Last edited by JBmurc; 30-03-2024 at 10:23 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    And if you are looking at a miners profit in NZD that could be 100% increase in profitability.
    Multiply that by its P.E ratio...
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.