sharetrader
Page 107 of 124 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1237

Thread: Gold Juniors

IMO

Pages 11 to 16. Reserves are economically proven ;resources are estimates

Australasian Code for Reporting of Exploration ... - JORC Codewww.jorc.org › docs › jorc_code2012

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Pages 11 to 16. Reserves are economically proven ;resources are estimates

Australasian Code for Reporting of Exploration ... - JORC Codewww.jorc.org › docs › jorc_code2012
    Thanks, I've already knowledged myself in interpreting inferred/measured&indicated etc.

Just on WWI's part, Where did the 10million number that's been talked about come from?

I haven't followed them long enough to know.
    Was it from an older JORC standard then?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpynuts View Post
    Thanks, I've already knowledged myself in interpreting inferred/measured&indicated etc.

Just on WWI's part, Where did the 10million number that's been talked about come from?

I haven't followed them long enough to know.
    Was it from an older JORC standard then?
    https://stocknessmonster.com/announc....asx-3A553128/

Arrrrrrrggh, Ah yep there it goes found it.
    I literally read the report for most of yesterday, how did I miss that!

Arrrrrrrggh, Ah yep there it goes found it.
    I literally read the report for most of yesterday, how did I miss that!
    Yes worth look at the history of WWI ... the project use to be owned by DRD Gold and when they were producing Gold back in the early 2000,s I think it was they had 12Moz resource with further exploration upside but was on old JORC code so needed to be infilled drilled to a much higher standard to reach latest codes requirements... but as WWI had been a nano cap funds were tight and hard to raise funds without the mining right to mine the area investors didn’t like the risks.., seems like only yesterday the Mktcap was under 10mill with only thousands in the bank account ... how the EA approvals have changed that now having millions in cash and a cap 70mill .. we LT holders all knew about Resource upgrade and just look at the market response... MR will be the key to see WWI well over 200mill cap
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

I'm in a few Gold Explorers -Gor being my best (now a producer), MEI (Speccy)

Seems to be hundreds of Gold explorers on the ASX, so can be hard to compare/rank as to whether to invest. I think management (experience, skin in the game) is really important, no debt if possible, "promising results/drills" and to a lesser extent nearology to other finds (although not something I put toomuch weight on). Interested in what other ST's look for when investing in an explorer.

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Yes worth look at the history of WWI ... the project use to be owned by DRD Gold and when they were producing Gold back in the early 2000,s I think it was they had 12Moz resource with further exploration upside but was on old JORC code so needed to be infilled drilled to a much higher standard to reach latest codes requirements... but as WWI had been a nano cap funds were tight and hard to raise funds without the mining right to mine the area investors didn’t like the risks.., seems like only yesterday the Mktcap was under 10mill with only thousands in the bank account ... how the EA approvals have changed that now having millions in cash and a cap 70mill .. we LT holders all knew about Resource upgrade and just look at the market response... MR will be the key to see WWI well over 200mill cap
    What does 12Moz translate to now @ 2020 JORC code?

Also check NVA's grades released today.
    https://cdn-api.markitdigital.com/ap...df02a206a39ff4

Some juicy grades, and the lengths of some of those strikes is juicy as well - Remind you of DEG with their HEMI reports at start of this year?

What does 12Moz translate to now @ 2020 JORC code?

Also check NVA's grades released today.
    https://cdn-api.markitdigital.com/ap...df02a206a39ff4

Some juicy grades, and the lengths of some of those strikes is juicy as well - Remind you of DEG with their HEMI reports at start of this year?
    I understand they have to infill drill to a higher degree via DC drilling to bring up more of the old 97 JORC resource ... aka they can't just get it added etc ...we are talking down to 3km in depth below water table etc so don't think its WWI goal to spend the 10's millions in drilling costs to add more resources at this stage ... but to get MR then BFS funded and complete with a plan to toll treat at Sibanye's Ezulwini plant - 45km away..

IMHO WWI will be taken over by Sibanye or will give up control of the project for a cash payout mid next year etc
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    I understand they have to infill drill to a higher degree via DC drilling to bring up more of the old 97 JORC resource ... aka they can't just get it added etc ...we are talking down to 3km in depth below water table etc so don't think its WWI goal to spend the 10's millions in drilling costs to add more resources at this stage ... but to get MR then BFS funded and complete with a plan to toll treat at Sibanye's Ezulwini plant - 45km away..

IMHO WWI will be taken over by Sibanye or will give up control of the project for a cash payout mid next year etc

JB, I'm in WWI on Friday last week @ 6.8c.
    Swapped out my HMX holdings as they're a bit stagnant, pleasantly surprised that it's gone up to 10c yesterday. I may go back and forth between the two companies, make a few spot here and there.

JB, I'm in WWI on Friday last week @ 6.8c.
    Swapped out my HMX holdings as they're a bit stagnant, pleasantly surprised that it's gone up to 10c yesterday. I may go back and forth between the two companies, make a few spot here and there.
    hope you took the quick profit as WWI back to 6.8c at present ..I sold a third around 9c

Trying to BUY more RXL at present .. tempted to BUY more MAG as we holders will receive free in-spec AGC maybe pre Xmas in a new IPO Gold focused explorer