sharetrader
Page 102 of 125 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1245

Thread: Gold Juniors

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Just moving a conversation with JBMurc to this thread.

Will put all in RXL today. I assume my investment is so small I am unlikely to move the price.
    hit 6.7c today closed 6.2c still going the right way again ...looking forward to rest of Grace drill results >> will be the fuel to pass 10c for good in the current Gold enviroment
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Reassuring having RXL pass your scrutiny JBM. Ive held rox since 17c and have averaged down and now up 50%+. Good to be in the green on this but others have a sub-2c average. This stock has a big future and it looks better every year. Go rox

Quote Originally Posted by Aotea View Post
    Reassuring having RXL pass your scrutiny JBM. Ive held rox since 17c and have averaged down and now up 50%+. Good to be in the green on this but others have a sub-2c average. This stock has a big future and it looks better every year. Go rox
    Right I've only been in since low 2's .... yes big future here along with many in the Gold Nickel sectors IMHO ... have not keeped up with metal prices leverage to profit margins are huge
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Hi JB (& others), I've been spending most of my time on Hot Copper but do check this and silver thread from time to time and appreciate the insights. Eerily quiet here, not many kiwi investors seeing the rather obvious precious metals move and an environment seemingly getting better and better.
    Anyway, I apologize if it has been covered but I was wondering if you guys had any advice regarding the best way to meet tax obligations when selling ASX stocks and being NZ based? I'm not an active trader but I have trimmed a few positions and has a few mind changes etc...
    Also, not sure if it's on your radar but Tesoro Resources (TSO) has been very good to me and still looks to have a lot of upside.
    Cheers

Permanent Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar K9 View Post
    Hi JB (& others), I've been spending most of my time on Hot Copper but do check this and silver thread from time to time and appreciate the insights. Eerily quiet here, not many kiwi investors seeing the rather obvious precious metals move and an environment seemingly getting better and better.
    Anyway, I apologize if it has been covered but I was wondering if you guys had any advice regarding the best way to meet tax obligations when selling ASX stocks and being NZ based? I'm not an active trader but I have trimmed a few positions and has a few mind changes etc...
    Also, not sure if it's on your radar but Tesoro Resources (TSO) has been very good to me and still looks to have a lot of upside.
    Cheers
    Check to see if your shares are exempt from the foreign investment fund (FIF) rules and if they are exempt from FIF rules then income needs to be returned the same as for NZ shares. Most Aussie companies are exempt I think. RXL is I just looked.

https://www.ird.govt.nz/tasks/check-...ent-fund-rules

Then work out if you are a long term investor or a trader. Don't ask me how but I imagine you will want to be an investor for now and a trader next week if everything goes tits up and you are sitting on losses.

Good to see HMX kicking on of late sadly I sold my opts 1.7c thinking I'd get the Heads cheaper from holders freeing up cash to pay for opts #1 dumb move..#2 after selling a small part of my OBM holding I did think about buying HMX but instead trader brain injeted and purchased PLS which I'm currently have for sale for a small $300 profit... not sure where the funds will go yet ...maybe more MAGOA ...no new from HMX yet they just keep running might well be sell on the news type run...

I picked up some more AMG today.
    It is very speculative, but decided I am comfortable if I lose everything on AMG but would kick myself if they end up a 10 bagger and I did not pick up more.
    My gut feeling is that the new management team are on the right path. Hopefully I am right.

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Good to see HMX kicking on of late sadly I sold my opts 1.7c thinking I'd get the Heads cheaper from holders freeing up cash to pay for opts #1 dumb move..#2 after selling a small part of my OBM holding I did think about buying HMX but instead trader brain injeted and purchased PLS which I'm currently have for sale for a small $300 profit... not sure where the funds will go yet ...maybe more MAGOA ...no new from HMX yet they just keep running might well be sell on the news type run...
    I'm happy with my HMX holding.
    Other than the price of gold there's nothing newsworthy from them lately to justify the SP increase you think?
    That small land acquisition that they got just north of Orelia, I wonder if they spotted something there.
    Otherwise their QLD/Mt Isa tenements have flown under the radar.

Another stock I'm watching is AUT - Auteco resources.
    SP skyrocketed a few weeks back after the news of the $30million underwrite.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpynuts View Post
    I'm happy with my HMX holding.
    Other than the price of gold there's nothing newsworthy from them lately to justify the SP increase you think?
    That small land acquisition that they got just north of Orelia, I wonder if they spotted something there.
    Otherwise their QLD/Mt Isa tenements have flown under the radar.

Another stock I'm watching is AUT - Auteco resources.
    SP skyrocketed a few weeks back after the news of the $30million underwrite.
    Yeah HMX has really run hard on nothing more than Mgmt. exercising their opts and Gold Cu process heading higher ...one of the reasons I took my profits thinking the SP may pullback ... but as we know it rocketed upwards

I'm in AMG too, chippie. In last week at 3.4 for 3k....may pick up some more as I didn't realise mgmt was new. Heard they had several mines.