Page 91 of 124 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold Juniors

IMO

DOH!

In the last 9 days ive sold spekky explorers ive held for quite some time
    GTE its now up 25% since i sold
    AWV its jumped 77%
    aMG its leapt 75%!

Gold has gone up .58% overnight and 1.61% in a week minus .41% in a month.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    DOH!

In the last 9 days ive sold spekky explorers ive held for quite some time
    GTE its now up 25% since i sold
    AWV its jumped 77%
    aMG its leapt 75%!

Gold has gone up .58% overnight and 1.61% in a week minus .41% in a month.
    Gutted and that's why I'm not selling while the Gold Bull is in the early stage of a muti-year run ... Buy n Hold or least trade into another Gold trade
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

IMO

WCN ihold as reckless risky punt in the comp and have bought a little parcel.
    It has 8 projects 100% owned
    It has just announced a maiden Nickel cobalt resource Download Document 2.72MB

Has had a 1 for 1 rights issue @.005c plus free oppiesDownload Document 1.41MB

Most of the dodgy management have been replaced
    Kyrgyz gold and copper deposits:
    484,000 Oz Gold (3Mt at 5.1 g/t gold) starting at surface and;
    64,000 tonnes Copper (17.2Mt at 0.37% Copper) starting at surfaceSubstantial upside potential, multiple additional prospects

Mkt cap sub $3 million Plus oppies etc.
    Sum of the parts, potentially int
    Not a recco ,DYOR a reckless punt stock only imo.

Anyone following AMG ?

I see location wise AMG has Cannington largest silver mine in the world just to the South , The Giant Copper/Gold Mt Isa Mines to the West, Eloise Gold/Copper mine few km to the east, the great Glencore Ernest Henry Gold/Copper Mine to the North, and the Dugald River and Century Silver Lead Zinc mines a bit further North just to name a few.
    In the middle we have Ausmex sharing a massive IOCG anomaly with Newcrest..

Just raised 7mill @ 12c ....

Just got in 12.2c ... looking forward to fast-tracked drill results

https://stockhead.com.au/resources/t...ing-iocg-hits/
    Last edited by JBmurc; 04-04-2019 at 08:13 AM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

IMO

This is one of the goldies i bailed on(i wrote AMV by mistake) after owning a year plus, and it went up 100% within 2 days. Too pissed , stale and fatigued to look at it again , good luck, massive POTENTIAL ore body there.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    This is one of the goldies i bailed on(i wrote AMV by mistake) after owning a year plus, and it went up 100% within 2 days. Too pissed , stale and fatigued to look at it again , good luck, massive POTENTIAL ore body there.
    Think your be even more gutted if they 10x bag on drilling results 8.5 more BUYers than Sellers in the depth... I really like the look of the project and mgmt

IMO

Nah ive moved on and my policy of only holding one reckless, hi risk gambling goldie is now on WCN fwiw.Really is throwaway money on these sortastocks

Yeah I've got my fill of High risk reward spec Gold plays .. only need one to really come off and I'll be a happy man

I see AMG has some impressive conductive structures under known histronic copper/gold mines similar scale and
    mineralogy to Olympic Dam

Have picked up some CHN, their increased drilling programme around where KLA and CYL have found exceptionally high grade gold is too compelling to ignore.

Anyone looking for an active gold explorer, have a read of CYL presentations to see the "potential" CHN has.

Share price underpinned by their large amount of cash, encouraging when they haven't had a CR since 2011!

Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    Have picked up some CHN, their increased drilling programme around where KLA and CYL have found exceptionally high grade gold is too compelling to ignore.

Anyone looking for an active gold explorer, have a read of CYL presentations to see the "potential" CHN has.

Share price underpinned by their large amount of cash, encouraging when they haven't had a CR since 2011!
    Yes got a good size chunk of CHN Huge potential one of my 10-20x fold plays if they discover a mother lode