sharetrader
Page 98 of 125 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold Juniors

As I'm 100% Gold/Silver shares now (most have Base metals,U308,IOGC projects as well) I'm feeling pretty good at this stage with energy Costs crashing , labour rates reducing.. and most of importantly AUD Gold tapping on $2700oz

Now with COVID FEAR driving money out of the market over the last 4wks

I think the reality of lower rates even Negative rate bonds and money printing leading us towards forced inflation .. it's only a matter of time before funds with billions in funds look for a safe home..

Add in the retailers watching the property bubble about to pop and reduce 10%+ ..commercial properties issues ..tenants not paying rent etc

then you have the ASX resources sector which outside a few companies has been battling through a pretty long BEAR market ... NOW Gold is leading as it always does
    IMHO next few years we will see many large returns as the markets turn back to the resources/commodities etc
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Default Everywhere MEU drills they hit Gold .... one of the best new discoveries in AUS

latest ann--https://www.marmota.com.au/investors/asx-announcements/doc_view/686-1m-assays-yield-gold-over-70-gt-8-april-2020.html

New high-grade 1m intercepts over 20g/t gold include:
    1m @ 74 g/t gold (from 64m downhole) in Hole 20ATRC200 ( 3m @ 29 g/t gold )
    1m @ 53 g/t gold (from 69m downhole) in Hole 19ATRC162 ( 4m @ 15 g/t gold )
    1m @ 44 g/t gold (from 64m downhole) in Hole 20ATRC199
    1m @ 33 g/t gold (from 45m downhole) in Hole 20ATRC167
    1m @ 29 g/t gold (from 49m downhole) in Hole 20ATRC201 ( 9m @ 7.5 g/t gold )
    1m @ 23 g/t gold (from 28m downhole) in Hole 19ATRC144 ( 3m @ 10 g/t gold )
    1m @ 21 g/t gold (from 45m downhole) in Hole 20ATRC201 ( 9m @ 7.5 g/t gold )
    1m @ 20 g/t gold (from 52m downhole) in Hole 20ATRC198 ( 9m @ 4.8 g/t gold )

Holding a mill shares ---- looking forward to JORC Gold resource grade should certainly be good
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Not sure how many other ST's have many Jnr-micro cap Gold stocks ...but I've never seen such a strong bounce in such a short timeframe that doesn't look like it slowing down any time soon just in the last few weeks I'm up more in portfolio value than I've ever been ... all during LOCKDOWN!!

100% Gold stocks >>>> working well at this stage

Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    Have IGO for exposure to a gold producer, although for their Nickel production mostly. CHN is my explorer, cashed up and very active drilling in 2 exciting regions.

Still have physical silver too, but looking beyond just resource companies too.
    You still holding CHN shasta ??? man I was so stupid should have kicked AMG to the curb and keeped CHN (was one of my biggest holdings at one point !!!!)
    CHN $1.02 !!!!!!

GOLD+U308

Mktcap-30.5mill
    SP-3.9c
    cash-3mill
    https://www.marmota.com.au/

Short term I see a huge move in MEU coming -Aurora tank looks high grade and heap leach 90% recoveries on test
    every drill hits gold >>the next challenge mine ?? produced 1.2Moz of gold 5g/t

last year MEU appt>
    Shane Barker Executive Director: Production Shane was Principal Metallurgist and Manager of the Processing Team at the highly successful gold heap leach at White Dam.

MEU hold prime U308 projects

The Junction Dam project is located 10 km east of the Honeymoon uranium mine (a 1.2 Mt Indicated Resource owned by Uranium One)

Marmota has announced a 4.36 million tonne U3O8 Inferred Resource for the Saffron deposit, one of four uranium prospects identified on the project. The Inferred Resource of mineralisation has been estimated in accordance with the JORC code and comprises

I dipped my toe into AMG today. Figured it is a good speculative buy at 4.2 cents when the directors recently purchased at 8.5 cents per share

Quote Originally Posted by Chippie View Post
    I dipped my toe into AMG today. Figured it is a good speculative buy at 4.2 cents when the directors recently purchased at 8.5 cents per share
    Yeah I hold a good chuck ...high risk high return if mgmt. can finally come through with the results they have been talking up for an age we might just see the SP trend turnaround

Quote Originally Posted by Chippie View Post
    Some positive movements at AMG ...might well see double digits in this year

Ausmex Director and COO, Geoff Kidd stated “We have been liaising closely with Como for several
    months and were very pleased to be able to retain them to provide us with this vital advice and input to our
    subsequent Scoping Study.
    Como’s intimate knowledge of the GAM Plant, plus their experience with gold processing in Cloncurry will
    provide a high level of confidence in their conclusions & recommendations.
    We meet with Como electronically on a weekly basis, with numerous emailed exchanges in between, and
    the work is proceeding smoothly such that I think both companies will be pleased with the result, which will
    then form a sound & vital component of our Scoping Study.
    The Golden Mile is a Joint Venture between Ausmex (80%) and Round Oak Minerals (20%). Under the Joint
    Venture terms, there is a binding agreement to process all ore from the Golden Mile at the Great Australia
    Mine ore processing facility.
    We also thank Round Oak for their cooperation with our retaining Como and hope that it will lead to further
    close collaboration as we move towards production.”

yes, could be a very interesting next 6 months.

They are on track to complete the "plan of operations"to re-commence open cut mining by late June. Looking good.

ARS appears to be a good punt. Conditional takeover offer at 5.05 cents . Shares are about 4.3 cents so about 20 percent gain there