sharetrader
Page 101 of 125 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1245

Thread: Gold Juniors

Looks like HMX is catching up to RXL's SP.
    Slowly slowly, it's been a good week for both good companies.
    A shame I don't have enough cash...

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpynuts View Post
    Looks like HMX is catching up to RXL's SP.
    Slowly slowly, it's been a good week for both good companies.
    A shame I don't have enough cash...
    Yeah outstanding Qtr to be holding Gold plays... another like the June and I'll be giving up the day job >>>
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Was in Volt for heh graphite (been a long road) but they are turning into a Gold play 851,000 ozs estimate MC $38m - is in Africa but one to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by yabster View Post
    Was in Volt for heh graphite (been a long road) but they are turning into a Gold play 851,000 ozs estimate MC $38m - is in Africa but one to watch.
    I'm assuming you also got the promotional email in your junk inbox for VRC?
    Just reading some of the comments on HC, some are trying to compare this to RXL in some ways?

Similar shares on issue.
    Similar Au reserves.

Would VRC have both the graphite mine in Tanzania and gold mine in Zambia in play?

no was in Volt for the graphite- they are trying to raise $40m to get stage1 under way- so yeah graphite is still in play.

Permanent Newbie

Just moving a conversation with JBMurc to this thread.

Will put all in RXL today. I assume my investment is so small I am unlikely to move the price.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post

Will put all in RXL today. I assume my investment is so small I am unlikely to move the price.
    I hope that you move it upwards

Very good think you will be a happy holder come Xmas ...

From RXL Qty-

Grace Prospect – Geological Interpretation
    Grace is interpreted to comprise a series of north-plunging, high grade, stacked-lodes within the
    Youanmi granite. Grace is located adjacent to the historically-mined Youanmi shear zone hosted
    deposits located within the adjacent greenstone sequences. The Grace Prospect exhibits a ladder vein
    array geometry – a feature of other granite-hosted gold deposits of the Yilgarn Craton such as Granny
    Smith and King of the Hills. This style of mineralisation was not recognised at Youanmi by previous
    explorers.

IMHO what RXL has uncovered in WA Aus is one of the most exciting new discoveries last few months in Aus .... could well be many MOz and if so will run like DEG
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Permanent Newbie

First thing I read after buying RXL seems reasonable. We are expecting a recession or depression this will cause deflation which will be bad for gold but I guess the playbook requires money printing so maybe currency debasement is stronger than lower demand. I don't know, we have had pretty massive inflation but it has been in asset prices not in the CPI. The article has helped to cool my ardour for gold. But as nothing is certain will hang in for the long haul.

First thing I read after buying RXL seems reasonable. We are expecting a recession or depression this will cause deflation which will be bad for gold but I guess the playbook requires money printing so maybe currency debasement is stronger than lower demand. I don't know, we have had pretty massive inflation but it has been in asset prices not in the CPI. The article has helped to cool my ardour for gold. But as nothing is certain will hang in for the long haul.
    https://twitter.com/goldstocktrades/...599349762?s=20