sharetrader
Page 109 of 125 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1245

Thread: Gold Juniors

Guru

TMZ looking to break out today.

ORR is worth a look, the SML (Special Mining Licence) is due to be issued hopefully very soon by the Tanzanian Govt. possibly even this month. It's a big deposit 3.07moz at 4.03g/t will cost approx $US300mill to develop and will produce 213koz at an AISC of $US838/oz.

I hold these.

Keep a eye on $WWI next couple of weeks it’s taking many years to get to this point in time will the 4Moz*+++ 3G/t gold be able to be mined ... if approved SP will fly

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Keep a eye on $WWI next couple of weeks it’s taking many years to get to this point in time will the 4Moz*+++ 3G/t gold be able to be mined ... if approved SP will fly

How many shares you got currently with WWI?
    How many do you intend to offload and free-carry?
    What are you expecting the SP to rise to in the near short-term once the MR is officially granted? - 15-20c range based on seller hype and FOMO, and then slowly decline afterwards while the BFS to determine the economics later in year is completed?

How many years do you expect it would take for WWI SP to reach BGL/DEG levels, if at all?

Default WWI HIGH risk HIGH return

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpynuts View Post
    How many shares you got currently with WWI?
    How many do you intend to offload and free-carry?
    What are you expecting the SP to rise to in the near short-term once the MR is officially granted? - 15-20c range based on seller hype and FOMO, and then slowly decline afterwards while the BFS to determine the economics later in year is completed?

How many years do you expect it would take for WWI SP to reach BGL/DEG levels, if at all?
    just under 1million could well top up today to make it a clean 1mill ords ...

I have a SELL order in place @ 17.5c for a third of my holding ...that will basically give me free carry and some profit ...

I agree with your target 15-20c on FOMO but could be lower as Gold sector sentiment is off at the present ...we prob really need Gold to break $1900oz and trend north to reach 20c ...

I don't see WWI holding onto the westwits SA project long once MR-EA approvals are awarded ...personal think either Sibanye or Harmony will make their move before the years out .. I don't see WWI as a long term toll treater of Gold in SA .. we will either see a JV free carry for WWI or Cash 250mill etc payout ..

I don't see WWI as being the next DEG etc ... pure trade on asset sale once MR/EA BFS ...unless they explorer and find a major discovery at their Pilbara project

I see MEU - OBM - POD as being lower risk Aus based major miners of the future OBM of course is now Producing Gold .... LCD another I've just taken a few shares in .. high grade +low resource oz only 20mill cap
    Last edited by JBmurc; 11-02-2021 at 12:49 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Banned

Wow, WWI cranking up today on volume, was there an announcement I missed?

Quote Originally Posted by arekaywhy View Post
    Wow, WWI cranking up today on volume, was there an announcement I missed?
    Ann due 16th around EA - MR ... basically what WWI needs to have to turn that monster Gold resource back into a commercial operation later in the year ... I got a few more 7.5 right before it kick on ... certainly will move to the high teens if not higher if we here the right results .... to think I was BUYING at half a cent years ago !! If only I still held the 4mill shares .... now only just over 1mill
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Ann due 16th around EA - MR ... basically what WWI needs to have to turn that monster Gold resource back into a commercial operation later in the year ... I got a few more 7.5 right before it kick on ... certainly will move to the high teens if not higher if we here the right results .... to think I was BUYING at half a cent years ago !! If only I still held the 4mill shares .... now only just over 1mill
    Gee whiz - 4mil would have been a decent holding going into the next few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpynuts View Post
    Gee whiz - 4mil would have been a decent holding going into the next few weeks.
    Yeah sadly I took the 100% ish profit and then sat on the sidelines from 1.4c to 2c then started buying back in when WWI potential to get EA - MR approvals to a turn for the better... upside here is pretty insane "Sibanye-Stillwater" 2nd largest WWI S/H holder!!! .. this is a 14billion USD Cap mining monster that has the Gold plant you could walk to from WWI project(I've viewed on Google maps) that has 12Moz + exploration upside (from the Chairman) ... just how many Tier-1 GOLD projects are there in the world this close to a Gold Plant.... they recently stated in the media they would like to grow resources in this region!!

Great to see LCD kicking on purchased my first lot last month got a few more 3.4c.... great little Gold play well worth a look
    Last edited by JBmurc; 12-03-2021 at 01:30 PM.

Default POD booming !!!

just under 1million could well top up today to make it a clean 1mill ords ...

I have a SELL order in place @ 17.5c for a third of my holding ...that will basically give me free carry and some profit ...

I agree with your target 15-20c on FOMO but could be lower as Gold sector sentiment is off at the present ...we prob really need Gold to break $1900oz and trend north to reach 20c ...

I don't see WWI holding onto the westwits SA project long once MR-EA approvals are awarded ...personal think either Sibanye or Harmony will make their move before the years out .. I don't see WWI as a long term toll treater of Gold in SA .. we will either see a JV free carry for WWI or Cash 250mill etc payout ..

I don't see WWI as being the next DEG etc ... pure trade on asset sale once MR/EA BFS ...unless they explorer and find a major discovery at their Pilbara project

I see MEU - OBM - POD as being lower risk Aus based major miners of the future OBM of course is now Producing Gold .... LCD another I've just taken a few shares in .. high grade +low resource oz only 20mill cap

POD cranking again today 63c intraday high .. when I posted this POD was mid teens !!!... and it doesn't look like its slowing down .. could well have a resource value to command billion cap $4+ .... peer PGM explorer CHN at present 2.5 Billion
    Last edited by JBmurc; 14-05-2021 at 07:32 PM.