sharetrader
Page 80 of 125 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold Juniors

Quote Originally Posted by muss1 View Post
    Completely coincidentally entered WPG on Wednesday at open. Can't claim any TA timing, just coincided with when I had done my research. Was going to wait before topping up but my hand was forced yesterday so got in again at 10c. I figure if the story plays out the way I think it might there is no point worrying about a cent here and there...
    I got some more today at the closing auction, for 10c. I somehow jumped the 10c buyer queue by bidding 10.5c and managed to get them for 10c.

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Right so you would be keeping IRC.asx on the watchlist now with Jon price , Grant Haywood ,peter hunt now on board
    -----IRC up 23% today---- mmmmmm yeah add it to the list

RESOURCE EXTENSION DRILLING AT TEAL
    AND PEYES FARM DELIVER PROMISING RESULTS
    HIGHLIGHTS
     Highly encouraging 4m composite assays received from aircore and RC drilling 600m
    south along strike from the Teal Gold Mine with mineralisation open in all directions
     Best results from the Peyes Farm prospect include:
     40m @ 1.06g/t Au from 20m
    (including 8m @ 4.40g/t Au from 28m) – PFRC1616
     20m @ 1.10g/t Au from 20m
    (including 4m @ 4.02g/t Au from 28m) – PFAC1615
     4m @ 3.35g/t Au from 36m – PFRC1617
     4m @ 5.25g/t Au from 76m – PFRC1643
     Results received from 58 holes out of the 73 hole program with remaining 4m
    results and 1m single splits expected in the next 3-4 weeks1
     Over 2km of strike to the south of PRFR1643 remains untested
     The program has confirmed priority oxide open pit extension targets at Teal and
    Peyes Farm with 5,000m of follow up RC drilling planned for September
     Teal deeps resource expansion drilling into the primary mineralisation at depth to
    commence in the December Quarter
     Mine optimisation and metallurgical studies on the sulphide hosted primary
    mineralisation at Teal commenced with potential processing options including the
    Kanowna Belle Roaster (44km away) and KCGM’s ultra-fine grinding circuit (25km
    away)
    Intermin’s Managing Director, Mr Jon Price said the Teal and Peyes Farm project areas are
    demonstrating significant potential for both oxide free milling ore beyond Teal Stage 1 and higher
    grade primary sulphide mineralisation at depth
    Last edited by JBmurc; 24-08-2016 at 09:04 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

What a horrendous correction! And the AUD POG has hardly changed. Crazy stuff, sentiment. I hear Clive Maund has just called a rally from here in goldies, a short to medium term one.

http://www.mining.com/this-aussie-mi...lders-in-gold/

RSG holders of more than 5k shares with a perth mint account can have their divi paid in gold
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Denpal - Shows how much gold is tied to the USD. USD goes up, AUD down, POG in AUD doesn't do much. People definitely see gold as a currency not a commodity. Nice time to top up. I've doubled down on WPG... Price of gold doesn't need to do anything for a rerate here I think...

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    http://www.mining.com/this-aussie-mi...lders-in-gold/

RSG holders of more than 5k shares with a perth mint account can have their divi paid in gold
    That would be so cool , sold mine a few weeks back unfort ,GRRR!

Nice update from WPG today. If gold sentiment turns around I think we could see this back up to 11c in no time. Either way at current (or lower) gold price this is going to churn out cash. Looking forward to a company update on production to confirm this.

MKO making announcement on Cockburn(Mt McClure) looks like MKO plan is to get more of their own feedstock to have BZW run full capacity
    alongside EAR.asx and Bullseye feeding their 1.5mtpa ....

Putting Mt mcClure into the picture takes MKO resource base towards 500koz ..... and if they can get some drill results like other did in the past I can't see why they could grow another good size satellite pit .....

I see from the ann NAV produced at average grade of 1.8g/t ,,,,,(from the pit) .....now because of the size of plant recoveries etc no reason MKO plant BZW should produce 100koz of GOLD min .......using the current AUD Gold price gives gross cashflows of some 170mill ....

Topped up again today with WPG at 8c. Like the look of this, a lot. The correction has been purely sentiment driven, as the AUD POG and margins and outlook are essentially little changed from before this correction started. With oil now weakened again, that is a big operating cost well under control too.

My four gold juniors are WPG, ORR, SAU and RVY in that order of potential as I see it.

KBL - I see that holders are dark at the latest placement/conversion being at .001c due to the wording of the shareholder resolution.......I think what people didn't realize is that massive dilution has occurred instead of a hoped for rise in the share price, due to their precarious situation. Let's not forget WPG bought Challenger and the mill for $1M compared to a replacement cost of $100M, so the mill KBL has isn't worth much really, and doubly so if there isn't any decent ore to process.