sharetrader
Page 94 of 124 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold Juniors

Any one got solid knowledge on OGC operation in Philippines recent standoff with government appears to be causing SP downward pressure. On scale of 1-10 thoughts on stress to company?

AMG another few holes released, picture is building up nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninefingers View Post
    AMG another few holes released, a picture is building up nicely.
    Yes looks primed for a strong run towards 20c on the right results we see higher grades over 50-100m widths at depth and it's going 10x bag
    Last edited by JBmurc; 11-07-2019 at 10:04 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

IMO

NST offering 33c for the rest of EAR, congrats to any holders.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    NST offering 33c for the rest of EAR, congrats to any holders.
    Not taking that rubbish EAR was trading over than when AUD GOLD was only $1700oz
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    WCN ihold as reckless risky punt in the comp and have bought a little parcel.
    It has 8 projects 100% owned
    It has just announced a maiden Nickel cobalt resource Download Document 2.72MB

Has had a 1 for 1 rights issue @.005c plus free oppiesDownload Document 1.41MB

Most of the dodgy management have been replaced
    Kyrgyz gold and copper deposits:
    484,000 Oz Gold (3Mt at 5.1 g/t gold) starting at surface and;
    64,000 tonnes Copper (17.2Mt at 0.37% Copper) starting at surfaceSubstantial upside potential, multiple additional prospects

Mkt cap sub $3 million Plus oppies etc.
    Sum of the parts, potentially int
    Not a recco ,DYOR a reckless punt stock only imo.

Well the annoucement after T/H proved to be POSITIVE!. Sale of an asset close to the companies whole mkt cap (s/p up re 17% since though). Clever how they get cash to develop/ explore their other assets and still maintain an indirect holding in AUCU gold /copper project through the RTG shares.

Download Document 391.46KB

https://stockhead.com.au/resources/o...ner-and-it-is/

Good write-up on one of my favourite stocks that I've held over the past couple of months - Bardoc Gold. Check out the chart and you'll see why it's been one of my favourites since jumping in on the breakout in July. I'm loving the positive momentum on expanding volume and hope this will continue now that one of Australia's top gold analysts has picked it as a winner.

BDC has the same executives that took Pilbara Minerals from 5c a share in 2015 to more than $1.00 less than three years later. They're starting to get some real traction here too without yet being the talk of the town. It's still very quiet on HC which I think is a good thing, despite them updating the market with news around drilling results and acquisitions nearly every week at the moment. I'm looking forward to the updated resources estimate due out within the next month or so. It sounds like it's going to be a goodie!
    Last edited by BobbyMorocco; 11-09-2019 at 08:36 AM.

I can't recall who it was here, but somebody was giving CWX a ramp. I went and had a look and ended up taking a position over the last couple of weeks at .14

I've tried to have a quick look back to see who it was to say thanks. The announcement today was terrific. This one has incredible potential.

Cheers.

-j

Quote Originally Posted by Grapes View Post
    I can't recall who it was here, but somebody was giving CWX a ramp. I went and had a look and ended up taking a position over the last couple of weeks at .14

I've tried to have a quick look back to see who it was to say thanks. The announcement today was terrific. This one has incredible potential.

Cheers.

-j
    have been very bullish on CWX for sometime ..great 27% rise today with not very much up for sale for those wanting to build a bigger position ... ended up buying into RXL today another Gold/Ni/PGM play I've liked for awhile ..was a 50/50 call as I just about put down another BID for more CWX 500k shares would be nice

I think it was you, JBmurc, and if so I'm grateful. I'm am mostly cashed up, but I couldn't help myself for a nibble. I suspect I'll be taking a couple more bites, too.