sharetrader
Page 79 of 124 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold Juniors

Awesome day for MOY... Market cap is still very reasonable and this thing could run a long way still... If Gold keeps trending up and LOM goes big the sky is the limited...

Unfortunately my position is very modest as it took off after my first buy in the teens and I didn't want to chase it up (a hangover from my value investing roots where I have been successful averaging down or accumulating large positions before the move)...

Will have more capital next week to deploy and will probably look at GXY for a top up if it keeps falling..
    Last edited by Stock Rooster; 16-08-2016 at 06:49 PM.

IMO

Out of the bunch of Aus producing goldies i bought on brexxit day, BLK has outperformed the others, now a double bagger.Mkt cap re $260 million.
    High Grade Intercepts At Bulletin-BLK.AX
    BLK Presentation Diggers & Dealers August 2016-BLK.AX
    Matilda Gold Project Commissioning on Schedule-BLK.AX

Quote Originally Posted by Stock Rooster View Post
    Awesome day for MOY... Market cap is still very reasonable and this thing could run a long way still... If Gold keeps trending up and LOM goes big the sky is the limited...

Unfortunately my position is very modest as it took off after my first buy in the teens and I didn't want to chase it up (a hangover from my value investing roots where I have been successful averaging down or accumulating large positions before the move)...

Will have more capital next week to deploy and will probably look at GXY for a top up if it keeps falling..
    I am with you there on the caution, stock Rooster, But with MOY I was just so impressed by the get-the-job-done management that I bought more after I first got some at 4.6c I sold that block today but will be holding tight to the rest as I suspect this may be the start of an attempted takeover.

MOY premarket indicates another big day. Surely we will hear something soon

ORR has had a big day, up 7.5% on strong volume against the ASX gold sector tanking at -5%.....

Anyone have a thought as to why the gold sector weakness today?

Quote Originally Posted by denpal View Post
    ORR has had a big day, up 7.5% on strong volume against the ASX gold sector tanking at -5%.....

Anyone have a thought as to why the gold sector weakness today?
    Gold getting back to it's up-trend, now. I have bought a few WPG this week. (up 17% so far today) Another nice under-the -radar-story. (please keep this to yourself while I accumulate more)
    DYORIHANIWIATA

WPG - have just bought some, thanks for the heads-up Penn.
    Last edited by denpal; 18-08-2016 at 05:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by denpal View Post
    WPG - this looks like a great story, have just bought some, thanks for the heads-up Penn.
    Ended up 22% and got a 'speeding ticket' has completed cap raise, for deeper drilling, so... will /may re-trace, for a buying opportunity, I will be after more if we go back under 10c, who knows, 10c may be the new 'support' If I find a story I like I do not mind doubling down

Quote Originally Posted by muss1 View Post
    MOY premarket indicates another big day. Surely we will hear something soon
    Yep there's the half year report, and all going nice and steady to plan, Market liked it.

Completely coincidentally entered WPG on Wednesday at open. Can't claim any TA timing, just coincided with when I had done my research. Was going to wait before topping up but my hand was forced yesterday so got in again at 10c. I figure if the story plays out the way I think it might there is no point worrying about a cent here and there...