sharetrader
Page 108 of 125 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1245

Thread: Gold Juniors

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    hope you took the quick profit as WWI back to 6.8c at present ..I sold a third around 9c
    Unfortunately not, firstly I wasn't expecting SP to get to 10 on Monday.
    Secondly I was out in the wops with family for the long weekend. By the time I got back home the market was already closed.
    Tuesday last week I was swamped with 2x days of work catch-up so I didn't put in a sell order.

Oh well, at least I've accumulated a few WWI shares at least.
    Last edited by Stumpynuts; 02-11-2020 at 05:04 PM.

Hi Stumpy and JB.
    I Bought into WWI around March last year at 0.8c, have held since then and watched it slowly inch up then suddenly climb to well over 1000% gain at one stage - just amazing to see! I'm hoping that holding is the right move and the MR comes through soon, if not I'll be watching my paper profit disappear. I've sold other spec's too early a few times before, so this time I'm all in for the ride.
    I think i first starting following WWI after a post on here by JB (who was it that said never take investing advice from a public forum?!) Thanks heaps JB, always appreciate your posts ! good luck to us all

Quote Originally Posted by freebee View Post
    Hi Stumpy and JB.
    I Bought into WWI around March last year at 0.8c, have held since then and watched it slowly inch up then suddenly climb to well over 1000% gain at one stage - just amazing to see! I'm hoping that holding is the right move and the MR comes through soon, if not I'll be watching my paper profit disappear. I've sold other spec's too early a few times before, so this time I'm all in for the ride.
    I think i first starting following WWI after a post on here by JB (who was it that said never take investing advice from a public forum?!) Thanks heaps JB, always appreciate your posts ! good luck to us all

Keep an eye out on NVA - Nova minerals
    Check out their recent and upcoming drilling targets and the number of drill sites they have in their target zone, and the size of them.
    Check out the size of the gold resources on some of their neighbouring mining companies.

Potentially they could make WWI look like chump change

Hi Stumpy and JB.
    I've learnt to not leave it to luck mate as that can lead to painful losses and for me its all about making a profit from ones time and efforts .... Personally If I was in your shoes I would sell at the very least what you put into the WWI take a free carry ... WWI is a high risk play remember they have been trying to get the MR since early last year and SEPT last year we were meant to get it !! ... constantly being kicked down the road as the area has many businesses and large residential population, schools etc
    so hasn't been as clean and cut as it would have been decades ago without the urban sprawl ..

Now I'm not thinking the MR won't be awarded but with what conditions and how they will affect operations profit margins etc as those pumpers on Hotcopper talking up Billion cap $1 sp etc major Gold Production are deluded ....this isn't outback Aussie ...this is a tasty project smack in the middle of two major Gold Producers ..

I've talked with WWI mgmt. many times and I've always had the feeling the goal was to drive the project forward till one of the majors make their move to add to their Gold reserves... now they like all majors don't want to pay more than they have to and esp. as Sibanye are planned to be the toll treater of WWI ores in time.

I think $80-100mill is a pretty Good price till more details come from the MR ..we seen the DMR kill-off WWI planned open pit areas that were going be the first ores processed ...what other restrictions will be put in place ... How many trucks can be driven on the local roads ? water use ? Noise levels -hours of operations ...
    Last edited by JBmurc; 03-11-2020 at 11:06 AM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Thanks for the great info JB, really appreciate you sharing your insight after talking with management.
    I did sell off some yesterday at 7.5 to free carry, still got plenty to see how this goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpynuts View Post
    Keep an eye out on NVA - Nova minerals
    Check out their recent and upcoming drilling targets and the number of drill sites they have in their target zone, and the size of them.
    Check out the size of the gold resources on some of their neighbouring mining companies.

Potentially they could make WWI look like chump change

Thanks Stumpy, sounds good, will put NVA on my watchlist.

Thanks Stumpy, sounds good, will put NVA on my watchlist.
    Page 7 on the report here gives a scale as to how much bigger NVA's total resource could potentially become over the next year or two. Note the other drill targets 'Isabella', 'Cathedral', 'You Beauty', 'Sweet Jenny'
    https://cdn-api.markitdigital.com/ap...df02a206a39ff4

Page 8 - Block A & B have inferred 3.3M ounces, with Block C & D still to be drilled - You could potentially double the 3.3M ounces of A/B from C/D, and then you realise these are just from one quarter section of their focus area pie.

Guru

I trust everyone is looking at TMZ
    - Gold + Silver & Tin.

Quote Originally Posted by Logen Ninefingers View Post
    I trust everyone is looking at TMZ
    - Gold + Silver & Tin.
    Nope never heard of them but there is over 400 companies on the asx with Gold exposure....Tin is going well of late ..

Great to see WWI kick on today up 20% (Mining right EA Approval next week ???)... took some of the sting out off some profit taking depressing many of my holdings that have boomed this week ..
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Nope never heard of them but there is over 400 companies on the asx with Gold exposure....Tin is going well of late ..

Great to see WWI kick on today up 20% (Mining right EA Approval next week ???)... took some of the sting out off some profit taking depressing many of my holdings that have boomed this week ..
    Have a look at TMZ and see what you think. Am holding a few different Gold juniors at the moment, as per usual. This outfit is my top pick out of the bunch I’m holding.