sharetrader
Page 100 of 125 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1245

Thread: Gold Juniors

Hi Joshua tree, I'm in MSR too.. .got in a month ago at .4. I just bought more WCNOE's today for .6 but it's dropped to .5. The drilling results for CCz we're average but waiting for better to come. Thought about OKJ but the liquidity is a problem...drill results out in a month.

I also got some TNRO's.... Gold results soon too, from memory

I think the fact that AMG was taking up a much larger 20Mt resource awhile ago in mining articles around Gold production didn't help ....AMG's reporting has been very vague and not meeting timelines constantly hasn't given much trust to the market ... I personally wish I sold out last week when the SP was over 4.5c and just taken the loss as I see HMX to be the far superior risk reward with class mgmt. for the same Market Cap at present .... Only reason I've held on while the SP has downtrended was the great assets AMG held ....but Mgmt are doing my head in ..might well ring and make my mind up if I'll continue to hold much longer
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

IMO

GCY maybe get out of jail card for me .Been suspended year or so. Gold Price the catalyst.

Administrators Recommend DOCA Proposal and Recapitalisation

IMO

Forgot to post, bought some ERX on 8/5/ @ 5.8c and PRU takeover 3/6 .1 PRU share for every 12.9 EXR shares.Implies a 10.5c share value on take-over date.

AOP:Agrees Terms for $7M Divestment of Northern CdI

Perseus Mining to acquire 100% of Exore Resources
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 18-06-2020 at 10:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    I think the fact that AMG was taking up a much larger 20Mt resource awhile ago in mining articles around Gold production didn't help ....AMG's reporting has been very vague and not meeting timelines constantly hasn't given much trust to the market ... I personally wish I sold out last week when the SP was over 4.5c and just taken the loss as I see HMX to be the far superior risk reward with class mgmt. for the same Market Cap at present .... Only reason I've held on while the SP has downtrended was the great assets AMG held ....but Mgmt are doing my head in ..might well ring and make my mind up if I'll continue to hold much longer
    Hard to fathom exactly what is going on at the moment at AMG with the reshuffle. I do like the mgmt and release clarity at HMX so maybe time to cut losses and go HMX

Permanent Newbie

If this isn't fake news then goldman likes gold. Debasement fears hard to see how it isn't outright panic with the amount of QE going on.

https://www.zerohedge.com/commoditie...basement-fears

Judging by the jump yesterday RMS announcement has been well received by the market.

IMO

MOJO BREAKOUT

It is getting close. Almost touching the $1761 close of May 17th. Then a re test of $1700 and a climb back for the last five weeks. Hopefully a healthy correction before the next chapter of the story.

RXL is Rocking .....along with many other Gold Plays will see me break $70K AUD paper profit in 48hrs likely just going off todays open ...
    Last edited by JBmurc; 23-06-2020 at 12:08 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu