sharetrader
Page 88 of 124 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold Juniors

IMO

Gold still rising, just $4 off the high for a year, now $US1363.50 oz.

DRM looks great T/A wise too after a 2 year fall, its hitting a real sweet spot with AISC dropping into the $800 + an oz prob in the lowest cost zone for aus. Just hope a flood or serious mill failure etc doesn't bring it down yet again. Looking good for most producers atm and a rising tide will lift......... Rather be in a producer though atp.

My other holding PGO in Trading Halt(T/O offer merger coming ??) ..anyone else holding one of the most undervalued Gold shares on the ASX 2moz resource Vs 23mill market value
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Well done on predicting the T/O on PGO

IRC breaking out ...stale old holders running out of shares and we have major Ann’s coming near on weekly for the next month then the biggest Ann around Richmond Vanadium project is one of the worlds biggest going to be able to be commercial mined so 30c to 70-80c short term outlook imho

An under the radar company with a very promising gold project is APC, primarily a Potash explorer/developer, but have some tenements around GOR in the Yarmana district in WA, a very prospective area with little exploration until GOR found over 6m/oz.

A short term play for the drilling program this upcoming quarter, if GOR are spending some 20m greenfields exploration in the area, and APC drilling 23,000m any high grade results and this should fly. I see Yandal Investments also has a blocking stake in APC too.

https://stocknessmonster.com/announc....asx-6A873682/

GOR i expect to slowly incrementally rise as it nears production, APC could double + with a successful drilling program within the next quarter.

Disc - hold both GOR and APC

After some research today I purchased some WWI shares

Looks very good buying on 97 JORC if they can upgrade to latest JORC they could well command 10moz+ 2g/t gold resource ..not bad for a 15mill marketcap ... also in toll treatment earning 250k net cashflows per month in 50/50 deal over next 14months+ with upgrade in production from extra pits

https://westwitsmining.com/

Took up a few today would like to build a sizable holding
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Took a punt on BLK a while back.. today they announced quarterly results, which looked pretty good to me, and the market hammered them, shares down 18% and options down 28%. I think i have a lot to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Vagabond47 View Post
    Took a punt on BLK a while back.. today they announced quarterly results, which looked pretty good to me, and the market hammered them, shares down 18% and options down 28%. I think i have a lot to learn.
    well, hopefully, you got in at a much lower price ....BLK looks pretty solid from what I've heard and most likely is just a healthy blow off with profit takers stop losses overwhelming over stretched Buyers ...I wouldn't stress unless BLK results were rubbish

Same happen over at IRC we went from 9c to 24c on fundamental results with a spike to 30c then back down to 23-24 and last week on no news smashed down to 18.5c at one point ...and this is on the back of some pretty good results of late across operations... I now see the SP is firming and sellers retreating like I've seen a hundred times before....very likely IRC will trade much higher weeks ahead...as will BLK unless of course GOLD is crashing etc

Single most important aspect for many to learn is to drop the emotional effects of the SP movement and value change ..replaced with a more fundamental outlook aka is the company going where I predicted on results to date if yes then short-term movements are just noise without true backing action

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    well, hopefully, you got in at a much lower price ....BLK looks pretty solid from what I've heard and most likely is just a healthy blow off with profit takers stop losses overwhelming over stretched Buyers ...I wouldn't stress unless BLK results were rubbish

Same happen over at IRC we went from 9c to 24c on fundamental results with a spike to 30c then back down to 23-24 and last week on no news smashed down to 18.5c at one point ...and this is on the back of some pretty good results of late across operations... I now see the SP is firming and sellers retreating like I've seen a hundred times before....very likely IRC will trade much higher weeks ahead...as will BLK unless of course GOLD is crashing etc

Single most important aspect for many to learn is to drop the emotional effects of the SP movement and value change ..replaced with a more fundamental outlook aka is the company going where I predicted on results to date if yes then short-term movements are just noise without true backing action
    Definitely, look at ARV i bought in at 7.5c, sold for a decent profit in 20's only to see it soar on hype to 50c, its now back around 16c.

APC announced a research report yesterday, target price for Hartleys 36c, APC closed last night at 10.5c.

Got to back your research and judgement, the market will do whatever it likes on the day...

Cool Just taken my holding to a touch under 1.3mill

Dear All

Please find below the link to our latest announcement, an update on our JVs and royalties.

Intermin has several JVs in place on 100% owned tenure in Western Australia and Queensland covering commodities including gold, vanadium, molybdenum, nickel, copper, zinc and PGEs. Collectively, our JV partners can earn - in up to 65%-75% on the projects by expending A$20m in total over the next 3-4 years.

All JV partners are actively advancing the projects with the exception of Evolution Mining who have elected to withdraw from the Binduli gold JV. Binduli now reverts 100% back to Intermin and drilling will commence in the current Quarter at the Coot, Crake, Darter and Honey Eater prospects.

AXF Vanadium have recently committed to the second expenditure commitment of A$5m to earn up to 75% of the exciting Richmond Vanadium project in Queensland. Metallurgical test work is ongoing in China with first results on ore pre-concentration expected in the current June Quarter.

EGS have commenced drilling at Menzies, Saracen and Mithril will commence drilling next Quarter of their respective JV areas at Lehmans Well and Nanadie Well.

In addition, we hold a A$0.50/t royalty over Norton Gold Fields Janet Ivy Mine and surrounding Mining Lease. First royalties were received last Quarter with over A$700,000 expected in 2018 from their treatment schedule.

As we focus on building a mid-tier gold business, our JVs provide shareholders with exposure to multi-commodities in several different regions and we will continue to support our quality JV partners and participate further as the projects advance.

To view the announcement, visit our website at www.intermin.com.au or click on the link below:

Click here to view announcement

Coming Up:
    • New drilling results from the 2018 program at Teal
    • Metallurgical test work results from the Richmond Vanadium project
    • Completion of Teal stage 1 and 2 and final reconciliations and financial results
    • Further drilling results from Teal and Anthill
    • Goongarrie Lady Feasibility Study
    • Resource updates from Teal

Regards,

Jon Price
    Managing Director
    INTERMIN RESOURCES LTD (ASX: IRC)