sharetrader
Page 103 of 125 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1245

Thread: Gold Juniors

I saw this report show up on some HotCopper threads as well last week.
    A good list of stocks to research.

http://www.fareastcapital.com.au/ima...August2020.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Yeah HMX has really run hard on nothing more than Mgmt. exercising their opts and Gold Cu process heading higher ...one of the reasons I took my profits thinking the SP may pullback ... but as we know it rocketed upwards
    I think these past few months during COVID lockdown I've seen the MD - Dan Thomas do at least half a dozen or so interviews on various platforms promoting HMX. I'm not sure whether it's him approaching the various platforms or the other way around.
    Either way it's great to see him being so active in promoting HMX's awareness - He did hold a former sales position at Sandfire after all.....
    Last edited by Stumpynuts; 14-08-2020 at 11:24 AM.

Strong bounce in USD Gold continues $1960oz .... should see some interest coming back into the sector ...OBM gift @ 31c on Wed ... could see pass 36c today
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Watching many of my holdings getting hit hard today .... RXL,OBM,MAG .... etc ,,,,did buy back into HMXOD today 1.6c to then see it close 1.4c ...still below head share price month to run ... will prob exercise my new opts holding ...

Filled up with more MEU 4.9c today taking me to 1.5mill shares so confident in the team...

Adding to OBM holding @ 31.5c .... around 4-5months till Gold Production

IMO seems like many newbie retailers selling out in fear of result delays = poor exploration results when in fact COVID + massive amounts of exploration drill cores at the labs are causing the delays

in MAG-HMX case they both have Major Copper projects along with Gold ...when you look at the underlining Spot prices in AUD both are at or close to record highs ..
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

IMO

Gold stalled, momentum paused , re $1923 atm. Some nervousness including me.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Gold stalled, momentum paused , re $1923 atm. Some nervousness including me.
    Yes $1892 key daily support we see a daily close below that and we could see more downside ..

Jerome Powell's Thurs speech could provide an upside catalyst to spur Gold off current support levels to break $2089oz USD...

Only time will tell ..but I don't see interest rates heading higher and tighter monetary policies ... I see all central banks going negative and money printing to continue
    the FED in one month JUNE created more money than was created in the states for previous 200yrs !!!

IMO a great time to load up in those Gold shares you missed on the way up or average down ones position ..so many catalysts .. I would not want to be on the sidelines

POG Could be heading for support at 1900. My guess is that it will finish the year back around 2000 dollars US per ounce.

Permanent Newbie

Scary times after a good run up. The Thesis that central banks will continue to print and hold interest rates near zero for eternity probably still hold true. We need another crisis where the central banks save us once again. Adrian Orr is ready to go negative (actually I would like to ask him if he would lend me some money on the same terms he is proposing for the OCR). I have been reading the odd article about inflation. I guess that is CPI inflation because as we all know housing has been growing at a 7% compounding rate for the last 20 years and I suspect stockmarkets and business valuations have been inflated well in excess of 2% as well. I haven't read of any alternative proposals other than debt jubilees which is like debasing the currency 100% overnight (Now that is a free lunch if you are allowed to hang onto your assets). I don't think central bankers want to be that obvious so will continue to debase currency to deal with the debt. My Queenstown ski holiday is looking shaky unless the POG starts back up again.

>>debt equals credit and in order for the future credit to arrive we must double and constantly be doubling our debt. One only has to look at a country's deficit around the world to understand this...

You can't print GOLD - SILVER etc more money created Vs not much more PMs monthly ----

>>Goldman Sachs now predicts,U.S. economy will drop 34% in 2nd quarter-Coronavirus job losses in the United States could hit 47 million,with unemployment at more than 30 per cent,according to stark new estimates by a Federal Reserve

USD GOLD 1919oz
    Last edited by JBmurc; 26-08-2020 at 10:49 PM.

What are your thoughts on RGL?