sharetrader
Page 97 of 124 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold Juniors

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    NTL for me, 12 month low, will be accumulating at these prices.
    They aren't mining anything. Gold price is largely irrelevant if you aren't pulling the stuff out of the ground. I prefer a gold producer to a golden prevaricator.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowdy Flat View Post
    They aren't mining anything. Gold price is largely irrelevant if you aren't pulling the stuff out of the ground. I prefer a gold producer to a golden prevaricator.
    Not always I was buying CMM at 7c explorer development play sold out @21c .... WWI from a recent .5c low to 1.3c RXL 2c to 2.7c CWX -10c to 25c(I have held them all) recently could go on and on so many ASX explorers have done very well on the back of a rising Gold Price along with producers..

what you find is most successive Gold producers are very highly priced the likes of NST,NCM,SBM over the same time as the above movements from sub 100-10mill cap have gone up very little percent wise many much the same price or lower than during 2019 !!!

PRU one producer that has done well up around 100% .. but the idea one should only buy producers to gain growth in a GOLD Bull is utter crap
    Last edited by JBmurc; 10-01-2020 at 12:57 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Not always I was buying CMM at 7c explorer development play sold out @21c .... WWI from a recent .5c low to 1.3c RXL 2c to 2.7c CWX -10c to 25c(I have held them all) recently could go on and on so many ASX explorers have done very well on the back of a rising Gold Price along with producers..

what you find is most successive Gold producers are very highly priced the likes of NST,NCM,SBM over the same time as the above movements from sub 100-10mill cap have gone up very little percent wise many much the same price or lower than during 2019 !!!

PRU one producer that has done well up around 100% .. but the idea one should only buy producers to gain growth in a GOLD Bull is utter crap
    Apologies, I should have worded my post better. It was not intended as a crack at explorers per se. More that a decade ago Heritage Gold IPO-ed with a newly minted mining permit from the Government for Talisman. How much gold have they recovered since, under that or the NTL moniker? The rising gold price has had no positive impact on NTL share price and I agree there are many much better options on the ASX.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowdy Flat View Post
    Apologies, I should have worded my post better. It was not intended as a crack at explorers per se. More that a decade ago Heritage Gold IPO-ed with a newly minted mining permit from the Government for Talisman. How much gold have they recovered since, under that or the NTL moniker? The rising gold price has had no positive impact on NTL share price and I agree there are many much better options on the ASX.
    I agree as why I don't hold NZX --OGC the last one that was decent but ended up closing down its NZX listing
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by share4eva View Post
    Keep an eye out for MEU. This is going to be bigger than the Challenger goldmine
    Ended up getting a few MEU like the look of the exploration results to date and GOLD price looking to grow another Leg and break well past $2400oz AUD

https://samso.com.au/resource/challe...ation-success/
    Last edited by JBmurc; 30-01-2020 at 05:08 PM.

Well that was a good punt MEU up 38% today briliiant move

Default Post from HC on a company I hold AMG I really believe has been under the radar

Mt Freda 1988. Found some photos from a Curry guy who worked at Mt Freda in the Gold Room and was a shareholder. Showed me a brochure done in 1988 and some photos. Thought would share some. He said the company that owned Mt Freda and Gilded Rose mine he said about 30 klms apart and both were in Gold production. Was owned by DMR and listed on the ASX. He said the market Cap when he was working there was $280m and DMR only owned these two Gold mines. He said closed because Gold got down to $260 an ounce.

He said today he cant understand that Ausmex owns both the same Gold Mines and has a market cap of $17m
    with Gold at $A2,000 ounce.

I explained the promoter factor and he now knows why its $17m. He said when they closed Mt Freda it had a resource of about 110,000 ounces and that was only down to 160m. He said they poured 98.9% Gold bars and metallurgy was unreal in the tanks. Said they had 6 CIP tanks. Mt Freda was open cut and Gilded Rose underground.

He has just started buying Ausmex shares. Shares were trading at 1.68c when he last sold out. Now buying at 3c cant believe it. He said Ausmex own 8 of the 10 of Gold only Gold mines in the Cloncurry area. (he said the rest all have Copper with little Gold) He wants to see the workers all employed from Cloncurry folks and sad fk the fly in fly out. He said plenty of experience miners in Cloncurry. He said that the Gilded Rose Mine is so rich he would be selling it if he owned it. He said lots of free gold and lots of nuggets in the area. Anyway finally looks like these two mines are going to re-open and the town very happy seeing the announcement by the Company.

Everyone at the Leichhardt hotel excited (local watering hole) and had a big Aussie, aussie aussie, o,y oy, oy tonite. So good to see mines reopening in the area. He reckons when this starts producing everyone will get a shock how great it leaches. The other good thing is that they do not have to build a process plant for the Gold from the Golden Mile. Ausmex have an agreement with Round Oak Minerals to process the ore from the Golden Mile. He did say one thing that was really interesting. He said that towards the end before they shut the Mt Freda mine because of low gold price, the Company built a 10,000 tonne Vat leach operation next to the CIP Plant.

He said they only put the solution through the Carbon Columns for 24 hours and poured 20 kgs of Gold. It has st there for 30 years as was the low grade +2g/t stockpiles which they sold to ROM for $2.5m and he said apparently they took the ore from the vat as well but not sure. So because Ausmex only has an agreement on the Golden Mile they could if they wanted process using the Vat Leach process. He said all the vat leach processing gear is still on site. He was a drillers offsider last year and was surprised to see the Goldroom shed and concrete pads and the Carbon Columns all still at Mt Freda. He reckons once the Mining Lease is approved they could have the Vat leach operating within two months if they start getting gear now.

But maybe the Company has already signed up for the Mt Freda ore to be treated at ROM plant and the Great Australia mine as well.The announcement didn't mention the Mt Freda Mine and the agreement to process at ROM in the same sentence only the Golden Mile. I aske d hum what he thought of the Golden Mile, said " rich with Gold in quartz, but whilst he was offsider on the rigs last year said Ausmex only drilled shallow holes around 50 to 60m. He said he asked Matt Morgan why only shallow holes and he said that, so they could get the shallow gold and get cash flow going quick and worry about the deeper gold once they got the cash coming in.I looked up QMN announcements that used to own the Mt Freda Mine after DMR and found they already put out a JORC resource in 2012 with 105,000 ounces.

He said that's BS, he said DMR averaged 4.4g;t Gold throughout its life. He showed me a page from the brochure with drill results which I have put in below. Anyway lets see if they can pull it off in their tight timeline. One thing is for sure the whole town is hoping they can oy oy oy. The thing that made me laugh the most was when I asked him where did the company sell the Gold. He said, "believe me this is true, they took it to the Cloncurry post office and put it in a jiffy bags and sent it to the Perth Mint", he said the whole town knew and was a town joke. He said, "How else would they send it", he said? The Publican intervened and said , "that's true, what he just said." Well putting out an announcement with dates on it is one thing doing it is another.

I hope they are fair dinkum. They will be held to this timeframe
    by the town. I will say one thing Ausmex have a big setup in Cloncurry and don't know why they have fkd aro
    und with Copper in Burra to tell you the truth when they have these two rich Gold Mines in the Curry.

Well starting the new Financial year fully invested in Gold with some Silver ,copper but 7 of 8 of my current holdings have focus on Gold / Silver ... am very confident this will be a very smart move over the next 12-months IMHO most sectors will get crushed in this new Global Depression ...

Why Gold/Silver well I see Govt. + Central banks following the playbook of the last 20yrs+ pump more debt into the system ... rates will continue to drop I see more nations will take on Negative rates here in NZ certainly see 0% which would see RES lending rates in the 2% range ... Savings accounts even lower 2% 5yr etc

So much Debt that won't be rolled over >>

just look over the GFC and want happen in the aftermath ... Trillions in QE .. Gold/Silver rocketed upwards .. till the massive bullion banks took record shorts on the COMEX .... thanks at present breaking down as physical bullion is running out and Futures holders and asking for delivery in record amounts in Gold at present this looks likely to play out with another Lehman moment .. its all just breaking down ... the Fiat reserve currency of the world needs a reboot

IMO

This could be a major prob for gold JB

https://www.investing.com/analysis/g...torm-200520225

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    This could be a major prob for gold JB

https://www.investing.com/analysis/g...torm-200520225
    Yes I did take that on board ... then I remembered all the Gold sales through the 2000;s their was near on 500tons of Gold dumped during 2004-2005 just from the Euro banks yet Gold didn't go down start of 2004 = $415oz end of 2005 =$513oz. now I know during 1999 Gold hit a record bottom $255oz they say from record Bullion dumping ...

Now in Russian case they aren't dumping just not openly Buying ... but many other nations will be and more so the masses across the world ... esp Silver as the common man can much easily afford $30oz than $2800oz etc

We have never seen such a massive build up of DEBT and creation of Fiat money with low real growth ... Deflation is attacking us in force that the complete opposite action you should get with mass money creation.... something has got to give ... either 1930's great depression or high inflation >>> I don't see a middle ground playing out here ...so I buy Gold/Silver plays
    Last edited by JBmurc; 02-04-2020 at 10:30 AM.