sharetrader
Page 90 of 125 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold Juniors

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Yeah even my top ranked producers NST and EVN with Aus mines with GREAT margins have not escaped, its right across the board now , on my watch list anyway.Any exceptions out there?
    GOR seems to be holding up ok, wee bit of share price weakness but thats general market sentiment as opposed to anything else.

I'll buy back in towards year end as the development nears first production

Guru

Anyone here done their research on CHN?
    - Drilling to start soon near Kirkland Lake's rich Fosterville mine in Bendigo
    - Drilling to start in January 2019 on trend of multi-million oz deposits at project in Quebec
    - Proposed capital return of 4 cents a share to shareholders which will still leave them with +$20 Million in kitty
    - Vanadium project in QLD

Quote Originally Posted by Logen Ninefingers View Post
    Anyone here done their research on CHN?
    - Drilling to start soon near Kirkland Lake's rich Fosterville mine in Bendigo
    - Drilling to start in January 2019 on trend of multi-million oz deposits at project in Quebec
    - Proposed capital return of 4 cents a share to shareholders which will still leave them with +$20 Million in kitty
    - Vanadium project in QLD
    Have held before, bit stumped at the capital return surely you would progress projects, extra drilling etc than give cash back. They also hold 10% of AUC:ASX.

Needs a discovery in Canada to get publicity/interest and on the radar, given the market ascribes little value to their projects.

Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    Have held before, bit stumped at the capital return surely you would progress projects, extra drilling etc than give cash back. They also hold 10% of AUC:ASX.

Needs a discovery in Canada to get publicity/interest and on the radar, given the market ascribes little value to their projects.
    Yes CHN Vanadium project next door to IRC's
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Looks like IRC and MRP will merge more details to come early next week .. as I'm holding large IRC position I'm waiting with bated breath on the finer details .. I think it will be MRP to merge with IRC and will see MRP get 1 IRC share for every 1.5 MRP well thats my hope
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

AUD Gold $1785oz ... I see record highs during 2019 >>

My current Gold plays - IRC - WWI - EAR

IRC 13c sadly has really disappointed me SP wise and results just haven't really been good enough to spark any interest at all .... low volumes traded.. I really believe this should well change during 2019 on the back of lower AUD/USD and higher GOLD price ... low energy costs great time to start another toll treatment operation... the MD was talking up 1moz target end of the year we has been missed by some margin hasn't helped ...I have taken some profits of the table here to transfer into the other two I have invested in>>

WWI-Make or break 2019 I'm counting on the former ... Upside if we secure mining license over the whole project(mid year predicted) is HUGE 10x bagger potential but thats of course as Risks are very high being main asset is in South Africa... has some nice Pilbara land that is being surrounded by RIO land buy-up recently..trying to averaging down with another low ball purchase ... market value 7mill not much more than the average micro-cap exploration program like IRC for 2018

EAR-I just keep buying like NST has been .. all goes to plan will be producing GOLD bars 100koz pa target later in the year ...predicted free cashflow at current .... IMHO Buying EAR at current values is like when I was buying RMS @ 4-5c share .. I have the same gut feeling this will return huge share price upside

Guru

ASZ 2019 competition closing in few hours
    Be aware of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.
    that not forbidden is mandatory.
    Anyone but o'brien

Really stoked with EAR was always a screaming buy ...just crossed 100% on recent 12c purchase ...(funds from NKP 9c sale)

I still see EAR heading past 30c on updated DFS + finance next couple of months ...

Did recently sell the BULK of my IRC long term holding as I just didn't see as much short term upside .. I now see IRC as a great BUY if they can secure FML 1.2mtpa plant and with the MRP merger should command 100mill market cap and be cheap at that ...still will wait to see how they plan on funding the 40mill they need to take the FML project ... could well drop on major CR

WWI -My high risk 10 bagger not doing much but as we heard from recent QTR report toll treatment grades lifting so should be seeing monthly profits thanks to new mine mgmt.... 8c close crazy 7mill marketcap if we can see profitable operations from 2Q and ML granted WWI will muti bag ...mgmt funded 80k of recent raise ..

My newest gold play CHN cashed up explorer with huge gold targets getting drilled at present ...quality mgmt...lowest risk explorer with such a lowEV

IMO

Sold spekky explorers GTE for a loss and AMG for a profit. AMG could be a bit of fun for short term traders but its risk off for me atpit.
    DRM hoping to double bag on this , not too far away, depends on the integration with SLR (and the Gold price of course).

Yes, end up taking some profits on another company and in turn buying up some CMM I agree a T/O or asset sale is coming soon with mgmt changes 12c+ ..

EAR looks to be over its breather and surged on Friday (much like the AUD Gold Price)

WWI make or break for many holders .. minor ML within the next month or watch it drop 20% or even further .. HUGE UPSIDE if they can finally turn toll production into $200k+ profit targets

IRC not much on the exploration front 2019 all about merging and buying FML Coolgardie project ....long term hold for me

CHN - shouldn't be much longer till exploration results are released ... some talk around Kirkland J/V which would be HUGE

AUD GOLD looking very positive with RBA talking about rate cuts will see the AUD/USD move past $ $2000oz

IMHO 2H19 will be ASX gold investor dream with many muti-baggers around the index
    Last edited by JBmurc; 10-03-2019 at 04:40 PM.