sharetrader
Page 10 of 125 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold Juniors

IMO

I followed HGO a while back; they pulled in some astute big investors who lost their dough; rinse and repeat?. May have changed management since, i havnt looked.

CAS looking strong happy to be sitting in a poss multi bagger here but still a spekky until permitting etc comes thru. And then Iron Ore sales alone will be around mkt cap.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 27-09-2013 at 09:15 PM.

IMO

CAS up re 50% this month finishing @ 30c today.

Yep I like CAS & I wish I had held on. Think there is still plenty of upside there as well so will be looking to get in at some stage. Hopefully see a nice push higher in the juniors on Monday. I'm loaded up with GOR at the moment, be nice to see them pushed back through 10c. Only a matter of time with the amount of drill results to come through in the next few months & that's if the POG doesn't do it for us first.

GOR been hammered in last few days on very little volume. Holding fast, but obviously wish I had been more patient. Story is excellent so am confident it will bounce back on either POG or the series of drill results due in the next few months.

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    GOR been hammered in last few days on very little volume. Holding fast, but obviously wish I had been more patient. Story is excellent so am confident it will bounce back on either POG or the series of drill results due in the next few months.
    Yes GOR smashed today did have a brief look over a the jnr/micro talked about (I already hold truckloads of PGI so not going add even at these levels) on here as I sold up a major position and had 100k to re-invest ...ended up investing in OGC-1.62 ...TRY .1.51 more so Mid-cap producers with low costs of production thanks to other metal credits ..far lower risk than micro explorers (I should know still holding a near top20 position in CVR)
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

BC, I get the sneaky suspicion that we may see an announcement from GOR soon. A few sneaky bids just too out some offers & other offers pulled. Fingers crossed, there should be plenty of drill results in the coming months either way & perhaps this is the first one....

Well we got ann from PGI making 2.5mill gross trading profit per month rising to 3.5mill "Q1 14".....and the market gives them a value of 58mill current costs $670-$680oz USD (au eq) but planned to drop 10-20% on better Gold recoveries..
    Last edited by JBmurc; 04-10-2013 at 03:27 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Looks like GOR is finally getting off the floor! I obviously didn't think it would trade as low as it has again, but there you go patience is a virtue. Hopefully we will see it nudging 10c again before too long. Should be some drill results out soonish you would think.

Yes, I'm still holding - with bids now @ 8.2, I'm sitting even -- and waiting to see what kind of run it will make. 10c u reckon? What's that based on, Daytr?
    To foretell the future, one must first unlock the secrets of the past.

Well it was clearly oversold on very little volume BC, but there will be a string of drill announcements in the coming months as well so could be either.