sharetrader
Page 104 of 125 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1245

Thread: Gold Juniors

Quote Originally Posted by Traderwannabe View Post
    What are your thoughts on RGL?
    Sorry I don't follow them... maybe someone else can get their thoughts ....

Gold Jnrs can be risky at times ... it all about DOYR

#1- Assets -Grade is king - shallow soft oxide ores = open pits = lower costs /. risks

#2- Mgmt - History ? + how much funds to they have risked and invested in the company

#3- History to date of operations -- location ? high risk country etc

#4- Cash -- how much do they have ,,,do they pay themselves top-dollar admin/staff costs Vs exploration spend

#5- Forward plans - how likely will they be able to develop the project to cashflows ...any nearby Large cap predators etc how close to Gold Plants
    Last edited by JBmurc; 27-08-2020 at 11:08 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Enjoying CNB rise of late and still early days tempted to take some more profits but then last time I did that the SP surged another 50% higher ...

OBM - RXL also bouncing of recent lows ... (glad to have topped up my OBM holding 31.5c)

OBM interview
    https://stockhead.com.au/resources/r...-comeback-kid/
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

RXL

New exceptionally high gold grades extend Grace Prospect

https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20200901/pdf/44m67005qy42qx.pdf

DISC: HOLDING CURRENT PRICE 6.2
    “Instead of thinking “I’m right”, ask yourself “How do I know I am right?” Find the smartest people to disagree with you so you can stress test your ideas.” Ray Dalio

AUT - Auteco
    Worth watching as well
    https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/202009...56t2tqmfpp.pdf

Monster drilling program happening - 44,000m planned, only 4400m completed.

Decent SP, decent JORC resource at a decent cutoff.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Enjoying CNB rise of late and still early days tempted to take some more profits but then last time I did that the SP surged another 50% higher ...

OBM - RXL also bouncing of recent lows ... (glad to have topped up my OBM holding 31.5c)

OBM interview
    https://stockhead.com.au/resources/r...-comeback-kid/
    Hi JB , I got on the CNB train @ 13.5 it's well and truly left the station .
    Cheers

S/L

Quote Originally Posted by stoploss View Post
    Hi JB , I got on the CNB train @ 13.5 it's well and truly left the station .
    Cheers

S/L
    Yes and now RXL kicking on after hitting some very impressive grades..

As this plays out IMO the market will slowing fully understand how Big the Youanmi Project Gold Resource could be ... just look at the old existing 1.2Moz Gold resource (that is open at depth + along strike) overall size was 1.8MOz+...(one would think this could be doubled just in the surrounding area)

... now look how big area RXL planning to drill to date ...and how much bigger it could be >> maybe we see yet another major Gold strike along the Youanmi shear Zone to the NE ... and further north ... then depth look at Penny west SPX still hitting very HIGH grade Gold down to 470m ...or Youanmi deeps gold open down 1.4km!! ....to date RXL seems focusing just on the top half down to just over 200m>>

From latest SEPT presentation >>https://mcusercontent.com/29b7bddbb....r_2020_v1_.pdf
    ""The realisation that there are strong zones of gold mineralisation in the Youanmi granite opens up Rox tenure to vast tracks of unexplored ground""!!
    You start trying to compute how big the whole Gold system across RXL + RXL/VMC JV is just nuts ...add in $3,000+ oz AUD Gold and one starts to think of Billion+ cap value in time

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Just moving a conversation with JBMurc to this thread.

Will put all in RXL today. I assume my investment is so small I am unlikely to move the price.
    Guessing you got in RXL around 6c Aaron ?? ... good move today strong 7.4c close will pass 10c this month and depend on further results could well see mid teens on a FOMO spike ... before settling around 10-12c IMHO

Permanent Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Guessing you got in RXL around 6c Aaron ?? ... good move today strong 7.4c close will pass 10c this month and depend on further results could well see mid teens on a FOMO spike ... before settling around 10-12c IMHO
    5.9 cents RXL even CWX breaking even yesterday although OBM still down 16% on purchase price. I guess your stocks move on actual news rather than day to day market sentiment like NCM, NST etc. Still haven't done my own research but will get onto it soon.
    Skiing in Queenstown might be on the cards next year after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    5.9 cents RXL even CWX breaking even yesterday although OBM still down 16% on purchase price. I guess your stocks move on actual news rather than day to day market sentiment like NCM, NST etc. Still haven't done my own research but will get onto it soon.
    Skiing in Queenstown might be on the cards next year after all.
    Yeah I'd say so ...I should be up the mountain today but golfing instead ...maybe tomorrow ... don't stress on OBM it will get its bid soon enough ... don' actually hold CWX anymore sold 24.5c ...but do intend to be back on board later this year
    Last edited by JBmurc; 02-09-2020 at 09:47 AM.

178x. ASX Gold shares how they compare .... I hold a few on the list going be a very bright 2021 for us Gold/Cu Bulls IMHO

https://stockhead.com.au/resources/g...%20this%20week