sharetrader
Page 110 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1245

Thread: Gold Juniors

Advanced Member

AZY, someone mentioned this the other day . I took a small position , looks like that was timely.
    http://research.iress.com.au/IDS/old...091850000&ppv=

Permanent Newbie

Just revisiting another impulsive investment about a year ago today.

JBmurc recommended CWX, OBM and RXL and suggested I would double my money within a year. Thanks to a fortunate disposal of MKR I have only lost 30% so far. Roughly $30k to $20k.

I should do my own research but I am too lazy so have paid the price. No bad reflection on JB's recommendations as he is in and out of companies depending on results and announcements, whereas I want to buy and forget about investments. Still haven't made any effort to understand the companies so getting the results I deserve.

Just thought I would update my progress as I don't want to do anymore work at the office today. Should stop posting really as I have been too busy posting this afternoon with nothing really useful to add. But have burnt some time especially with the crappy speeds on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Still haven't made any effort to understand the companies so getting the results I deserve.
    Even WITH researching and having sound fundamentals on paper can't guarantee you a positive return on investment.
    One of my picks in the ASX comp - NVA - Nova Minerals is sitting on decent paper losses since start of year.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Just revisiting another impulsive investment about a year ago today.

JBmurc recommended CWX, OBM and RXL and suggested I would double my money within a year. Thanks to a fortunate disposal of MKR I have only lost 30% so far. Roughly $30k to $20k.

I should do my own research but I am too lazy so have paid the price. No bad reflection on JB's recommendations as he is in and out of companies depending on results and announcements, whereas I want to buy and forget about investments. Still haven't made any effort to understand the companies so getting the results I deserve.

Just thought I would update my progress as I don't want to do anymore work at the office today. Should stop posting really as I have been too busy posting this afternoon with nothing really useful to add. But have burnt some time especially with the crappy speeds on this site.
    Certainly been driven by Gold coming of its Highs ...yet even at present AUD Gold price is at a healthy levels $2300oz+ ...I certainly wouldn't be selling at these levels GOLD is histrionic poor during JUNE .. I really wish I pushed you towards my other holdings at the time LCD,POD being a standouts to date .. always plenty of risks at this end of town >> I can change from BUY to HOLD to SELL all with a month and back again the next ... I did just the other DAY buy back into OBM @ 15c ... I also would like to get back on board CWX at this current levels ... see how WWI plays out ... we get positive MR - Infill drilling + DFS then I should have a good amount of capital to distribute as WWI should reach my 50% sell target 25-30c
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Planning to BUY more OBM tomorrow ..and going forward would be good to get back to 500k shares etc>>

OBM at D&D 2021
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9gNDeEti7Y
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Wow people... listen to this... Michael Saylor absolutely destroys gold and all other asset classes...
    Honestly, these posters here who are saying no to bitcoin are a total waste of your time...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x1LvKmW_lXk

!!!
    LOL wow !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Certainly been driven by Gold coming of its Highs ...yet even at present AUD Gold price is at a healthy levels $2300oz+
    Great point JBMurc, this is a really subtle point which people tend to miss, instead of looking at USD Gold price, you need to be looking at AUD Gold price for Aussie producers. I purchased a chunk of EVN yesterday at auction close as a defensive position for my portfolio, it will probably get close to 3.85 the next couple of weeks as part of their CR for Kundana but it was still cheap at $3.96 and I wanted to highlight your post above to other traders as the currency plays e.g. AUD/USD and NZD/AUD were a factor in my decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Norwest View Post
    Great point JBMurc, this is a really subtle point which people tend to miss, instead of looking at USD Gold price, you need to be looking at AUD Gold price for Aussie producers. I purchased a chunk of EVN yesterday at auction close as a defensive position for my portfolio, it will probably get close to 3.85 the next couple of weeks as part of their CR for Kundana but it was still cheap at $3.96 and I wanted to highlight your post above to other traders as the currency plays e.g. AUD/USD and NZD/AUD were a factor in my decision.
    Yes also great time to convert from the strong NZD/AUD ..and AUD Gold 2360oz hardly low histrionically >> we might well not see GOLD spike this month or next but it will head higher >>>

There will be no taper in the US. There will be no increase in rates.

Those options disappeared with 150% debt to GDP, $3 trillion annual deficits and now another $3.5 trillion in fresh "infrastructure" + Covid spending...

>>If anything we will see Negative rates during 2022>> then Gold will kick much higher
    Last edited by JBmurc; 11-08-2021 at 10:25 PM.

Jbmurc"Yes also great time to convert from the strong NZD/AUD"

I totally agree...
    And straight into you know what...
    Don't waste more time in the gold, forex paddling pool...

Watch this crypto vs gold debate...
    Gold absolutely bashed up Michael Saylor destroys gold again...
    Like a wreck less cowboy who couldn't make a lasso... LOL

I'm keen to hear JBmurcs opinion of this debate?
    What do you think about Michael Saylors 2nd 5min discussion?

This is a must watch...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=coHC_9ApBdg