sharetrader
Page 112 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1245

Thread: Gold Juniors

Default Lol ... trolling the gold pages to inflict his punishment

Quote Originally Posted by Aotea View Post
    How has this become a crypto vs gold junior stocks page? We all have our own opinions.
    Yes CC is like the crypto crusader of ST forum if your not 100% in love with the crypto or dear say a word against it you will be attacked and called names till you change your mind...
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

HMX welcomes Sumitomo Metals Mining as their new JV partner at Mt Isa East ...... can only be positive!

Quote Originally Posted by gmatt View Post
    HMX welcomes Sumitomo Metals Mining as their new JV partner at Mt Isa East ...... can only be positive!
    Sumitomo also did a JV with GOR back in early 2010s when they were still listed as EKM - Elekra Mines. Or was their JV after the name change to GOR?

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Yes CC is like the crypto crusader of ST forum if your not 100% in love with the crypto or dear say a word against it you will be attacked and called names till you change your mind...

wonder if we can invent a new sort of Crypto he aint heard of that rewards well to contain the crusade in it's own forum section ?

Do we really want to hear of a bad or slow day at the Crypto office in here ?
    Last edited by nztx; 19-08-2021 at 04:28 PM.

Legend

JB - by chance have you looked at LCL ?

thoughts ?

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    JB - by chance have you looked at LCL ?

thoughts ?
    From Twitter on LCL project not being valued higher on other companies that have tried to develop a project in The same location area Colombia

They Went bankrupt trying to develop a mine at Miraflores. Virtually impossible to permit from a social and environmental perspective in that part of Colombia. They looked at both open pit and UG but couldnt make it happen and nothing to do with the gold price either.. Virtually impossible to permit from a social and environmental perspective in that part of Colombia
    Last edited by JBmurc; 19-08-2021 at 07:57 PM.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    From Twitter on LCL project not being valued higher on other companies that have tried to develop a project in The same location area Colombia

They Went bankrupt trying to develop a mine at Miraflores. Virtually impossible to permit from a social and environmental perspective in that part of Colombia. They looked at both open pit and UG but couldnt make it happen and nothing to do with the gold price either.. Virtually impossible to permit from a social and environmental perspective in that part of Colombia
    Thanks JB

more recent announcements suggest larger US Gold Funds among others onboard
    following reincarnation & hints of official change on back of what is emerging &
    divesting interests in other S.A countries. Cant imagine the Smart Funds in
    without them liking what they see. There have been some success stories out of Sth America too
    but still issues there . LCL picking some of the Anglo Ashanti interests.
    There is another listed ASX Co which picked up a further bundle in a neighbour country.
    Last edited by nztx; 19-08-2021 at 08:39 PM.

Holy smokes,
    Your investments make mine look like chicken tucker LOL

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Crypto Crude View Post
    Holy smokes,
    Your investments make mine look like chicken tucker LOL

I tried counting the reverse gears on yours but lost count LOL

Yes been shifting some funds around my holding this week >> sold down my WWI holding will be at break even levels ... should have moved out pre MR like I was thinking to de-risk ... as the market sentiment towards the sector is very 2015 when AUD Gold was averaging $1600oz !!!!!!!!!!!!! I really had a view WWI would be taken out by nearby neighbours once MR was in place ...maybe after DFS ... I never wanted to be part of a long term Gold production plan Via Toll treatment with all the funding + slim Profits margins

At present AUD Gold is $2500oz producers making FAT margins ..Reserves falling for many Large Discovery thin on the ground ...

We might well see the ASX Gold sector stay flat till late 21 ...2022 should be different story as DEBT bubble ... Crypto collapse runs its course ...

Funds from WWI have been shifted into more MAG,POD,LRSOC,OBM,CNB .>>>>>Some Muti Baggers here for sure undervalued to peers Vs assets
    Last edited by JBmurc; 20-08-2021 at 05:17 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu