sharetrader
Page 115 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1245

Thread: Gold Juniors

Quote Originally Posted by freebee View Post
    To think it was 28c only one week ago, tempted to sell a few but too much potential here, dont want to miss out!
    I added a few more at 27.5c mid last week ... was trading as low 25c recently ... took a profit on a small 10% of the holding today @ 67c

Used the funds to BUY another 400k WWI 3.3c ... bringing my average down ... First ramp up Gold production FEB-MAR22 .... 20Yr+ life just from first phase of production + Uranium credits ..
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Stay away from wrm. Slipperiest b****** on the asx.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Go you good think CNB has made a cracking Copper Gold Discovery up 55% .. holding 200k shares so been a good day for me ..and only the start could well be the next BIG discovery aka DEG - CHN ... 20x bags min if its a TEIR-1 discovery

https://themarketherald.com.au/carna...ld-2021-12-17/

“Nil Desperandum is rapidly emerging as a major copper gold discovery in one of Australia’s premier copper districts located only 70 kilometres from Mt Isa and surrounded by world class infrastructure.” Mr Watkins said.
    Is it too early to get on the Beers JB ?

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by stoploss View Post
    Is it too early to get on the Beers JB ?

may be a fair bit more run left in that one I reckon

Just came back from the beach, had a quick stock check and CNB up 87 % ! ! Happy days 😀

IMO

Freebee,JB and Gmatt off to a splended start in the Aus comp!!
    A mate gave me the heads-up on CNB but I didn't see his text till much later.Picked up a few anyway.Heres hoping the next drill results confirm a monster resource in the making.Prob just a trade for me though,hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by freebee View Post
    Just came back from the beach, had a quick stock check and CNB up 87 % ! ! Happy days ��
    Yes $78,750 up today in my CNB S/H ... been my best day 1x stock growth ever !!! surpassing my $60k up day back during MAR21.... I hope like back in MAR21 I get a couple more big days ... Come on WWI,MAY,TEG,CUE,POD,MEU,LRS ... they are being left in the dust from CNB's Monster RUN!!! tempted to selling a few more ...maybe another 25k @ .........$1.50-1.75 .....
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Yes got a good size chunk of CHN Huge potential one of my 10-20x fold plays if they discover a mother lode
    CHN and now CNB ... I won't be selling out early this time ... CHN would have been my first 50x Bagger had I held to recent HIGHs !!

IMO

Legend

I see that .. JB might be away celebrating