sharetrader
Page 116 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1237

Thread: Gold Juniors

IMO

Ya,me too.Looks like it could be a 2km strike and with those juicy cu grades.

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    I see that .. JB might be away celebrating

No away at sea working hard >> but if CNB does have a Major Mt Cu/Au Discovery... I won't be working for anyone but myself .... $5+ CNB will do it >>
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Yes I ended up purchasing most of the shares I sold recent back @5.9c .... really hoping to see a major local player make a move on the WWI Project or least J/V ...till then going keep pretty flat ...

Was impressed with the $1,144oz USD AISC LOM esp if we can see Gold move to higher levels will certainly add T/O value
    Nice to see WWI stirring back to life at last. Up 25% in the last few days.
    “Instead of thinking “I’m right”, ask yourself “How do I know I am right?” Find the smartest people to disagree with you so you can stress test your ideas.” Ray Dalio

Yeah I think WWI will kick on from here with successful gold production and especially if Uranium production comes into picture they have one large Gold Resource ...20-30yr lifespan just on present indicated Gold resources ... I doubled my holding in the low 3c brought my average right down .. might double that again soon

Legend

removed post
    Last edited by nztx; 28-01-2022 at 07:09 PM. Reason: add more

WWI growing some legs today has been going well since trading 3.5c 28th of Jan to present 4.5c ,,,, 10c might well be seen before long if they can continue to drive WBP project forward
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Having a close look at OBM. My impression is that after falling 80% in the last 18 months, the share price has bottomed out, and is showing some signs of turning around. If the POG firms up more as the markets rotate out of growth and into value/safety, this looks like it could be a winner. Thoughts anyone. DISCL. Buying a 'watching' holding. Gapped up and was one of the days biggest gainers (15%) - usually great buy signals.
    Last edited by Drew95; 18-02-2022 at 06:25 PM.
    “Instead of thinking “I’m right”, ask yourself “How do I know I am right?” Find the smartest people to disagree with you so you can stress test your ideas.” Ray Dalio

Legend

Anyone following SBM and their take out of BDC here ?

Quote Originally Posted by Drew95 View Post
    Having a close look at OBM. My impression is that after falling 80% in the last 18 months, the share price has bottomed out, and is showing some signs of turning around. If the POG firms up more as the markets rotate out of growth and into value/safety, this looks like it could be a winner. Thoughts anyone. DISCL. Buying a 'watching' holding. Gapped up and was one of the days biggest gainers (15%) - usually great buy signals.
    I hope for all the LONG suffering S/H OBM can produce some real free cashflow as won't be that far away and they will need to infill and explore more ground to extend LOM >> I think the whole muti pit -muti crews blended ores has been hard to manage ....

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    Anyone following SBM and their take out of BDC here ?
    Nope ... I did long ago hold SBM shares was one of my first every miners ... paid 20c or something really low ... like BPT ... should have just Held tight ...instead Young dumb traded for peanuts