sharetrader
Page 117 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1245

Thread: Gold Juniors

IMO

https://hotcopper.com.au/documentemb...2Fpt97FiGug%3D

Still holding Mithril, MTH ,having great Ag/Au results in Mexico.

OBM set my radar off with CEO resignation today. Of course in all likelihood it is just as it appears - underperforming CEO departs underperforming Company..

But there’s another alternative that a loose interpretation of recent events has me suspicious about.

OBM sp starts to run up into the 7c range a couple months ago after bottoming out in mid 5’s. Growth is quickly capped with a CR way back down at 5c. CR seems to be strongly angled towards increasing share of the co. taken by majority s/h Hawke’s Point. Sure enough increases from 40 => 45% ownership

One tiny murmuring on HC that they’d been stockpiling some of the better ore pre-treatment in previous quarter, implying amplifying production costs without the revenue benefit (yet). This is after they appear to finally be on the point of making some actual money. (No doubt that’s been said a few times already too!)
    Of course, this bit was just an HC rumour, so tread carefully and beat it with a radioactive stick.

Gold price is staying strong still.

Now we see the CEO step down effective yesterday, with glowing praise from the board.
    Have seen this happen a couple of times shortly before a takeover announcement, so I can’t help but wonder, is OBM about to be eaten whole?

Discl: tiny position in OBM, not selling or buying on this, just curious.

Dyor and refer to first paragraph “in all likelihood …”

Tell me why I’m crazy here..

Quote Originally Posted by Watchful View Post
    OBM set my radar off with CEO resignation today. Of course in all likelihood it is just as it appears - underperforming CEO departs underperforming Company..

But there’s another alternative that a loose interpretation of recent events has me suspicious about.

OBM sp starts to run up into the 7c range a couple months ago after bottoming out in mid 5’s. Growth is quickly capped with a CR way back down at 5c. CR seems to be strongly angled towards increasing share of the co. taken by majority s/h Hawke’s Point. Sure enough increases from 40 => 45% ownership

One tiny murmuring on HC that they’d been stockpiling some of the better ore pre-treatment in previous quarter, implying amplifying production costs without the revenue benefit (yet). This is after they appear to finally be on the point of making some actual money. (No doubt that’s been said a few times already too!)
    Of course, this bit was just an HC rumour, so tread carefully and beat it with a radioactive stick.

Gold price is staying strong still.

Now we see the CEO step down effective yesterday, with glowing praise from the board.
    Have seen this happen a couple of times shortly before a takeover announcement, so I can’t help but wonder, is OBM about to be eaten whole?

Discl: tiny position in OBM, not selling or buying on this, just curious.

Dyor and refer to first paragraph “in all likelihood …”

Tell me why I’m crazy here..
    Yes I personally think Hawkes point have forced Peter out .... and have a new CEO with better credentials coming in like they did with CMM ...

At 65mill sure is a cheap Vs OBMs Gold plant / infrastructure .... Inflation in costs ..maybe a local Gold major see's some potential taking them out and using the plant with better feedstock ....
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

IMO

GCY is breaking out.New management have made all the difference.I was deep red on this but bought back in at 12c am now in the black.Great drill results (and metallurgy) coming in.They have a plant to process Never Never etc ore.Awaiting more drill results.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    GCY is breaking out.New management have made all the difference.I was deep red on this but bought back in at 12c am now in the black.Great drill results (and metallurgy) coming in.They have a plant to process Never Never etc ore.Awaiting more drill results.
    This one may be of interest.?

https://stockhead.cmail19.com/t/d-l-...y-yupddjlly-v/

What's the likelihood they're going to be allowed to run a great big mine in New Zealand?

Quote Originally Posted by clip View Post
    What's the likelihood they're going to be allowed to run a great big mine in New Zealand?
    Depends on who is in power NZ GOVT ... down here Otago was founded on Gold Mining .... OGC still operates the largest Gold mine here with full support of the locals
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    I sometimes watch the show Aussie Gold Hunters. Much of their more fruitful time seems to be spent going over the old timers successful concessions with new tech.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    I sometimes watch the show Aussie Gold Hunters. Much of their more fruitful time seems to be spent going over the old timers successful concessions with new tech.
    yes I hope thats the case with NAE as it has been for SMI which I think has a cracking good Gold Project in Bendigo Cromwell only short drive from my home base..

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Good week for my 4 Goldie's with GCY the best ,up re 28%👍