sharetrader
Page 119 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1245

Thread: Gold Juniors

Hi Daytr I thought so also,but it did not happen overnight.
    Last edited by airedale; 03-08-2023 at 09:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by airedale View Post
    Hi Daytr I thought so also,but it did not happen overnight.
    No it didn't but only down about 0.5%, with both copper & oil down over 1%. NZD even lower again. Gold in both NZD & AUD is higher than it was yesterday.

The dollar is quite a bit stronger overall which is counter intuitive considering it was the US that was downgraded.

Assets sold, dollar stronger I suppose.
    I still wouldn't be surprised to see gold do better out of this. In 2008 gold got smashed in the initial sell off of everything & then went & tripled in value. Not suggesting gold is going to triple but I wouldn't be surprised to see it back above it's highs by some margin.

Quiet Observer

Quote Originally Posted by FTG View Post
    Caution - A falling knife? Down another 7% today to a new 52 week low....in fact just a whisker away now from taking out the ATL at 0.06.
    Caution for CST should reign as the knife continues to fall (hard). DOWN another 18%+ over the last week. Smashed through the previous ATL of 0.06 and today we see it printing yet another ATL, of 0.051!

The destruction of value over the last 9+ months has been hideous. It appears that the 'weighing machine' is telling a story, or two.

Regardless of how you read the tea leaves (TA, FA or gut feel) be smart and DYOR folks.
    Success is a journey AND a destination!

Quote Originally Posted by FTG View Post
    Caution for CST should reign as the knife continues to fall (hard). DOWN another 18%+ over the last week. Smashed through the previous ATL of 0.06 and today we see it printing yet another ATL, of 0.051!

The destruction of value over the last 9+ months has been hideous. It appears that the 'weighing machine' is telling a story, or two.

Regardless of how you read the tea leaves (TA, FA or gut feel) be smart and DYOR folks.
    Hi FTG, Yep I wish I had waited before starting to buy, but I picked up more yesterday & will pick up more. I have averaged in at about 7.1c.

I suppose I am relying on my experience and personal knowledge of the management let alone the near term project they have that I expect to be banked.

Peter Cook has a very strong history of being banked for projects and for delivering huge returns for shareholders.

They also have $5.5M in the bank, with a burn rate of around $600k per quarter & market cap is now down to $13M. The cash in bank should be enough to get them through to BFS.

Exploration potential is high with 4 - 5 targets already identified mineralization including a potential 2nd base metals project which has a resource of similar size in terms of cashflow in excess of $A1Bln as Rover 1.

Each to their own.
    Last edited by Daytr; 04-08-2023 at 11:55 AM.

And I have just been filled on my latest CST order at 5.1c. Happy days.

Hi daytr, what is your exit price/strategy on Castile?

Quote Originally Posted by Mackap View Post
    Hi daytr, what is your exit price/strategy on Castile?
    Hi MacKap, firstly I expect them to get banked.
    I am hoping they go all in debt, however the Bank might ask for a mixture of equity & debt. Peter Cook's record is he likes debt rather than dilution so if there is an equity raise it should be a small percentage. If Macquarie back it which is likely again due to the historic relationship with Peter Cook, they will probably take some equity as they have done very well out of this in the past.

So if they get banked I would think their market cap goes to in excess of $100M & as they near production ramps up towards $200M.
    Once in production I would hope to see a MC of around $400M, possibly much higher if they have further exploration success which I think is likely.

When do I get out? I'll tell you when it's done, but
    I may offload some if the market cap does what I think or more once it's banked but likely to hold the majority until it's in production. Obviously it also depends on things like what the gold price does. I'm bullish on gold as well & wouldn't be surprised to see gold hit $3k per toz, but my estimations above are based on the current gold price.

All hypothetical of course & there is a lot of water to go under the proverbial bridge so to speak.

I'm not recommending it to anyone, just putting out my thoughts.

Cheers
    Last edited by Daytr; 04-08-2023 at 01:01 PM.

Thanks, appreciate your thoughts

percy

Now for something to enjoy.?
    Well I did not know what thread to post it on..
    .https://stockhead.cmail20.com/t/d-l-...y-yupddjlly-h/

Interesting read Percy.
    Little side tittle tattle.
    I had Swedish girlfriend years ago & her mother was best friends with the blonde from ABBA. Apartment in Monaco etc.
    If I had been a real gold digger... 😅