sharetrader
Page 15 of 125 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold Juniors

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    Hey JB, one thing to be weary of having a big position, is that SOC is extremely illiquid. I am very bullish on SOC so may never be a problem, but just something to be aware of. I agree re 10-20 bagger its quite possible & with results like today & they continue getting more probable. Remember the old Probables vs Possible All Black trails? The Possibles always won! haha
    Yeah for sure I do plan to lighten my load round 30c...free carry the other half for longer term 10 bagger potential
    Last edited by JBmurc; 28-10-2013 at 11:37 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

You in BC? Still a chance to sit on the bid at 21c. I think this will really start to go once word spreads.
    I've taken a holiday all day (put in a garden). Just now have I seen the move on SOC and how sellers took it down to 21.5c late afternoon. Technically that price looks fine to me and so, depending on what happens overnight on the NYMEX, don't be surprised if I join you both on this one. Meanwhile, I'm happy enough with what I've seen on Gold Juniors SCI, PGI and MYG today. All rising nicely. CHN is proving stubbon but I'm confident there's value in their takeover and so will be patient.

BC
    To foretell the future, one must first unlock the secrets of the past.

MYG & SOC both doing well today, GOR off a bit, I unloaded some GOR two days ago to move more into SOC, still hold half b& may look to top up if goes much lower. Nice day considering POG down a little. Think SOC is gathering momentum, could be an interesting end to the week for this baby!
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Yeah soc my only gainer today came close to reducing PGI position
    Purely as its run pretty well of late.. And have the funds on the sideline for SOC really think
    A big announcement is coming that will push it towards analyst valuations
    Be good to be ready to pounce
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Yes good to finally see some decent movement in SOC.

thursday sell-off yet again glad to have sold down my PGI position yesterday shifted funds to OIL jnr ROC...should get cheaper today

JB, it will be interesting to see how SOC performs after 2 days in a row with POG down. Defied the odds yesterday as did MYG, although MYG may be trading a bit on its FE play rather than gold at the moment.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

JB, it will be interesting to see how SOC performs after 2 days in a row with POG down. Defied the odds yesterday as did MYG, although MYG may be trading a bit on its FE play rather than gold at the moment.
    I'd say it SOC will hold value to maybe a slight pullback 23-23.5 on the back of the Gold price sell-down ...has been some great movement in the SP ...I'm not planning on selling any till more results are known as SOC has within a very short time discovered maybe one of the biggest gold deposits in Aussie in recent times ...most explorers need years to prove up muti moz resource SOC likely within months ..like we've talked about it's what SOC is going have by this time next year if they keep drilling and getting these gold mineralized
    grades over 500-1000m we could have est. size 20-30-60moz ?? I'm sure it's not going take long before a NCM comes knocking...
    Last edited by JBmurc; 01-11-2013 at 09:49 AM.

Surprising good bid support on open for SOC sold just under half my holding @24.5c and come back with the funds with a 23.5c bid
    should yield me extra 2658 shares for the trade

I did similar JB, sold around 40% of my holding & put half of that in GOR which has dropped nicely. Will hold fire & see what to do with the rest. I always like sitting on a bit of cash, waiting for an opportunity to shout at me!