sharetrader
Page 16 of 125 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold Juniors

Hey JB/BC,who do you use as a broker to do your ASX trading. I'm looking to switch, so be good to hear your views & what brokerage you are paying. Send me a private message if you prefer. Much appreciated. Thanks Daytr
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    Hey JB/BC,who do you use as a broker to do your ASX trading. I'm looking to switch, so be good to hear your views & what brokerage you are paying. Send me a private message if you prefer. Much appreciated. Thanks Daytr
    Done - check ur inbox.
    To foretell the future, one must first unlock the secrets of the past.

I'm now also in on SOC with you boys (Daytr and JBmurc). My checky bid at 21.5c got hit after the sp dropped from a 24.5c double top last Friday. Looks to be a big seller driving the price down from there...but for how long? If this stock really does have the potential to be one of Australia's largest gold mines, next climb to that level will IMHO easily punch through and continue beyond.
    BC

Nice one BC, I'm holding but only 60% of what I was sold some out at 24c. Now looking to buy back in again. Its very speculative as this part of the sector always is, but the potential on this one is the biggest I have come across. Good luck!
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

GOR going for a little run this arvo, nice to see. Glad to be restocked at 8.1c!

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    GOR going for a little run this arvo, nice to see. Glad to be restocked at 8.1c!
    True, although I think their decision to defer their Pre-feasibility study is weighing heavy on the sp. I would've preferred to see them progress that now rather than wait until the price of Gold is more favourable and mining costs 'stabilise'.

Disc: holding just a few.

Perhaps BC, I have a reasonable position but not as big as previously. Just took out 8.7c on small volume admittedly. There was a leaky boat last time they announced drill results, I'm wondering if its the same again. Soon see.

Anyone looking at OEL/NDO regarding the OEL announcement due open today/end of trading halt?

/edit OEL had a negative announcement, big seller volume at low SP. not likely to be touching these. disc: not holding NDO or OEL
    Last edited by clip; 07-11-2013 at 11:51 AM.

Just flicked out of my MYG holding for a small profit. Not that I'm down on it, just don't think its going to move anywhere in a hurry & could see what I consider better opportunities. Just picked up some WAF at 12.5c, been watching it for a while & think it can get back toward 20c fairly easily. Proof as always will be in the puddin !

Another great announcement from SOC. This is looking like a hellava company! Finding gold & silver left right & centre !