sharetrader
Page 17 of 125 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold Juniors

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    Another great announcement from SOC. This is looking like a hellava company! Finding gold & silver left right & centre !
    Yes, the silver discovery in this announcement looks particularly good. Thanks for the tip, Daytr - I came in earlier this week and this stock has pushed well against the tide to be up 9% since Tuesday.

Holding and anticipating next week a push through its price resistance at 25c.

BC
    To foretell the future, one must first unlock the secrets of the past.

Wow more great results from SOC ...think some of the PGI might have been jumping ship glad to have shifted a good chunk of my PGI 6.1c-6c to SOC & ROC .....but at 5c I'm thinking PGI well oversold ...will see how others go but would be happy to increase PGI at these levels ...won't be selling SOC way to much drilling results to come
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Yep SOC is certainly starting to stack up. This could be an absolute elephant or perhaps herd of! Quite incredible success rate to date.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Yep SOC is certainly starting to stack up. This could be an absolute elephant or perhaps herd of! Quite incredible success rate to date.
    yes and in this game size is everything could well end up one giant Gold-copper-silver mine the likes of NCM would be happy to take of are hands for a good price
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Thinking today will prove be a good buying day in gold juniors. I am already loaded up, so jumped the gun a little early however only one of my stocks GOR is under water & I am pretty confident on that one bouncing back. As per post on gold thread I wouldn't be surprised to see gold bounce from around this level.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Most Gold Junior stocks on the ASX seem to be holding well given the drop in the PoG overnight. Half of my portfolio is holding, a quarter falling (mainly larger, more senior producers) and a quarter rising in price, in spite of it all (OGC, SCI, DML, etc). Like Datyr, I'm also picking a rebound as the POG tries to establish an upward trend line off 1190, 1250 and now 1265...for just how long remains to be seen.

BC, currently in GOR weighted quite heavily, SOC looking to hold & WAF which I think can go back to 20c quite easily. Currently trading around 13c. Its very illiquid though. Its a bit like an undeveloped DML in the making being African copper/gold.

Gold junior TAM has just today announced a 1:1 rights issue at 2c. Until today, it's been trading above 4.4c, and I very nearly bought some last week after researching their assets and projects. Trading now at 2.9c and rather attractive IMO:

1. First class gold deposits. TAM has just begun redrilling its Kavanagh gold deposit in the NT with a significant strike length of 600m and 0.8m graded at 155g/t (!), 1m @33g/t and 3m @15g/t. Indicative: 11m tonnes of iron ore graded at 3.7g/t for a contained gold of 1.4moz. Project has estimated cost of $3.5m.

2. Is running out of cash, hence the rights issue to raise $11.75m, underwritten by TAM's largest shareholder, Allied Properties Resources Ltd, to fund Kavanagh and Coyote gold projects, pay back debt and provide additional working capital.

3. Fixed costs and overheads are being reduced.

Buying this stock at 2c is good value.

Discl: Not holding yet but I do have a cheeky pre-rights bid or two sitting between 2c and 3c which I'm hoping will be hit after the news gets more widespread attention. Otherwise I'll be buying on the way up during rights trading.

Check it out goldbugs.

BC

I see us retail SOC holders only have round 11mill shares to buy as the rest is held up very tightly from the top20 and going from recent trading I'd say a major has been adding to their positions ....I see the 20th holding going from the last ann report was holding only 250k ...I'm only 70k shares way from holding a larger position ....Overall so few shares so much muti-bagger potential

GOR just announced further drill results, doubling strike length. Lowish grade, but great intercepts of considerable meterage & shallow. These guys just keep finding more gold & at a rapid rate!