sharetrader
Page 2 of 120 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold Juniors

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    Well I think they are really a gold price play more than most as they have the gold already mined. Shame they had to hedge 1/3rd at $1320 as I think gold will be a lot higher. They definitely have upside imo, but I don't think as much as some others who are spending all their money on exploration.
    Yes others like PXG may have more upside percent wise but more start-up risks lower grades etc then you also have the fact many miners are finding Aussie a very high cost place to do business ...

-I brought into CVR because of thought a producer with 1.2moz resource with a market value not much more than plant cost soon to be producer with lower cost structure unhedged,exploration upside.. was a great high growth play (hindsight wish I just brought more PGI)

After CVR rubbish I now rate mgmt. much higher up the list for importance when it comes to these higher risk jnrs ....in PGI case they have "Brain Johnson" in control.... his past history includes taking Nevada Goldfields Limited, Austral Coal Limited, and both Portman Mining Limited and Mount Gibson Iron Limited from conceptual stage to Profitable miners ....

Also on the production PGI plan is for 63koz Gold p.a hedged fully first year then second-third year half hedged (if Gold is much higher that hedge price) and some 600koz Silver p.a is Unhedged ....I also think PM prices will be much higher years ahead....Overall I'm happy with hedge set-up as I know they wouldn't have got the plant loan without it...and really as long as they can keep the costs to plan are going make a enough to drill many holes or buy more tailings within a short time frame I could see PGI reserves doubling..

The Albion Plant cost PGI some 100mill so find the 70mill value still much too light at this stage now that they have announced Recoveries of gold from both the flotation circuits and the CIL circuit are within 7% of target and trending upward. Recoveries of silver from the flotation circuit are within 4% of target and exceeding target from the CIL circuit....

Brought more PGI today
    Last edited by JBmurc; 20-08-2013 at 12:02 AM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Take a look at NTL. starting mining 2H next year with big grades in the old talisman mine. C1 and C3 costs are $550 and $900 NZD respectively. very undervalued stock, dual listed. new directors seem to have tgeur heads screwed on well. also fully own another exploration company and a stake in Broken Hill Mining (ASX listed).
    Was just about to chuck this down! Beat me too it...

It is am illiquid penny stock though, but has had greater volume recently.

I would be interested to understand what you see in NTL? Very low market cap but doesn't really seem to be that much going on. I must admit I'm not a big fan of mining in NZ generally. Too much political risk & too environmentally sensitive, especially when compared with Australia.

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    I would be interested to understand what you see in NTL? Very low market cap but doesn't really seem to be that much going on. I must admit I'm not a big fan of mining in NZ generally. Too much political risk & too environmentally sensitive, especially when compared with Australia.
    Its still in its very early stages, so for me its an opportunity to be in a mine from the beginning. Good thing with this mine is that a majority of the tunneling is already existing, so there (theoretically) shouldn't be any political worries due to environment concerns.

You say not much is going on, but in the last announcement they were talking about procuring machinery and such. For a small company that is quite fast, but I get your point. Always has to be kept in context that, like you said, its a tiny company.

IMO

Yes with PGI being the First Mover Globally in using the Albion Process for Gold i think there will be a lot of int once PGI are producing at nameplate and alot of opps Globally and maybe even close enough to the current plant as well.. The first mover Advantage will finally show itself and most of the arrows (teething probs) have now been pulled out of the back of this (PGI) pioneer.

Good points JBmurc re risk / reward its almost like a royalty stream. Thanks for those contributing it certainly helps me look at different angles etc I picked up some GOR yesterday with the price dip in gold & I now like the spread I have in juniors.

Good to see PXG & GOR have a nice run today, seem to be gathering momentum

Some good news out of AMG this morning: Gilded Rose sells for $4,000,000 ($2,500,000 already received) which adequately funds progress at Mt Freda & progressing the Golden Mile lease and development.

https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/202005...jww1trd63b.pdf
    Last edited by Skene; 25-05-2020 at 11:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skene View Post
    Some good news out of AMG this morning: Gilded Rose sells for $4,000,000 ($2,500,000 already received) which adequately funds progress at Mt Freda & progressing the Golden Mile lease and development.

https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/202005...jww1trd63b.pdf
    yes should push AMG cash balance past 4mill ... they already have the round oak toll agreement 600kpa plant ... just need to get the licenses some more infill drilling to prove JORC reserves from Fes study ...not sure how much more funds will be needed ,,,but surely not much more
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

OBM trading Halt for JORC Reserve update ... if Good should push SP towards 30c

RXL trading halt
    --Street talk understands the company would seek to raise as much as $8.75 million through a placement of new shares.

It is understood the offer was set to be priced at 2.4¢ a share, which represented an 11.1 per cent discount to Rox's 2.7¢ last close and a 10.3 per cent discount to the five-day VWAP.

Taylor Collison and Canaccord Genuity were joint lead managers on the offer and UK-based broker Tamesis was also on board to help bring in some European money.

It is understood bids into the placement would be due by 5pm on Monday.

The fresh capital would be used to increase Rox's stake in the Youanmi gold project in Western Australia. Rox would pay fellow listed resources small cap Venus Metals Corporation $3 million to increase its stake in the project to 70 per cent, from 50 per cent.

Funds would also be used to accelerate the drilling program at Youanmi and also accelerate drilling at one of Rox's nickel projects.

The $39 million company's flagship project is Youanmi, which it acquired through a joint venture in April 2019.

The company was expected to enter a trading halt on Monday.