sharetrader
Page 25 of 125 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold Juniors

Corporate

Jeez guys gold stocks are continuing to get thumbed. Does anyone have a valuation on TRY? This looks like an obvious buy when the trend reverses.

as for a gold stock I'll take NCM

Gold stock picks for 2014. We obviously had a good start yesterday with gold stocks out of the blocks for the 1st trading day of 2014. Long may it continue ! Good luck everyone & happy trading!

Best Stock NZ Name
    SOC Daytr
    OGC bobcat
    PGI JBMurc
    TBR Lizard
    ROL Joshuatree
    GOR airedale
    NCM Corporate
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Yep I think we may have seen a bottom for Troy Resources & I agree seems very undervalued. I'm aiming for $1.40ish but could get a premium to that if POG gets its mojo back.

Quote Originally Posted by Corporate View Post
    Jeez guys gold stocks are continuing to get thumbed. Does anyone have a valuation on TRY? This looks like an obvious buy when the trend reverses.

as for a gold stock I'll take NCM
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Just bought back into ALK. Always liked these guys, I have known Ian Chalmers the MD for 12-15 years. Absolutely lovely bloke. Anyway first production should now only be weeks away & they still have plenty of cash at bank.

Some fantastic results released by PMR today which is majority owned by SOC. No bang for their buck on this today, which is surprising however it must add significant value to SOC.

Just part of the announcement
    Promising Results – Initial Halls Peak Drilling

PMR DDH HP 026 – First of six holes completed37.2 metres at an average grade of 8.7% zinc, 3.0% lead,
    1.4% copper and 85 g/t (2.8 oz/t) silver, over 4 bands
    Including 10.5 metres at an average grade of 9.81%
    zinc, 5.63% lead, 2.67% copper and 196 g/t (6.3
    oz/t) silver
    Including 1.48 metres (from 1.62 to 3.1m)
    at an average grade of 19.2% zinc, 10.7%
    lead, 5.66% copper and 509 g/t (6.3 oz/t)
    silver

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    Some fantastic results released by PMR today which is majority owned by SOC. No bang for their buck on this today, which is surprising however it must add significant value to SOC.

Just part of the announcement
    Promising Results – Initial Halls Peak Drilling

PMR DDH HP 026 – First of six holes completed37.2 metres at an average grade of 8.7% zinc, 3.0% lead,
    1.4% copper and 85 g/t (2.8 oz/t) silver, over 4 bands
    Including 10.5 metres at an average grade of 9.81%
    zinc, 5.63% lead, 2.67% copper and 196 g/t (6.3
    oz/t) silver
    Including 1.48 metres (from 1.62 to 3.1m)
    at an average grade of 19.2% zinc, 10.7%
    lead, 5.66% copper and 509 g/t (6.3 oz/t)
    silver
    yeah just brought another chunk of SOC @16c
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Hoping we see some announcement out of SOC soon on their own drilling as it was disappointing they didn't release these results under the SOC banner as well as they were stellar imo & would have moved the SP.

Just posted this on HC re Alkane (ALK). I have a small stake, thinking of adding to it.

Lets have a very simplistic look at the market valuation of ALK versus its asset backing.

Market Cap currently circa $130M

Cash as at 30 Sep $72M
    No debt.
    Tomingley 60k toz pa gold project about to be commissioned.
    2nd resource at Caloma could extend mine life & increase production.
    Then the big prize the Dubbo Zirconia Project.

At $130M market cap the market is placing around $80M valuation on Tomingley & no value on the rare earths or visa versa.

ALK imo is now one of the most under valued plays around.

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    Hoping we see some announcement out of SOC soon on their own drilling as it was disappointing they didn't release these results under the SOC banner as well as they were stellar imo & would have moved the SP.
    More pain for us SOC holdings SP wise be great to see a major buying coming on market and soaking up these weak hands ...geez to think I sold out at 24.5c should have stayed out till now by the looks of it...
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

JB, I think SOC is suffering a little as hot money is moving to producers as the POG looks a little better. The PMR results were absolute stunners & I think we would have seen a spike in SOC if released under the SOC banner. We should see some more results shortly so hopefully we can get it bqack in the 20s. We are now back to my buy back in levels!