sharetrader
Page 3 of 124 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold Juniors

Veteran novice

Not exactly all juniors but here's a view on possible takeover candidates in the sector.

http://www.thebull.com.au/premium/a/...der-watch.html

GOR bolting out of the gate this morning

Looks like a trading halt in GOR. Bids are above offer.

Quote Originally Posted by STRAT View Post
    GOR bolting out of the gate this morning

I bot into CAS today, hopefully it regain some of its lustre. Has hardly moved compared to others, but seems like a pretty good story all the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    Thanks Joshuatree, its one I hadn't come across. They do look interesting. I like that Macquarie is backing them as well as they don't normally back mugs at an early stage.

Funny old day, gold higher yet most of my gold stocks are off a little. Must be some profit taking going on me thinks. I used the opportunity to sell some yesterday & bot back in today so the pattern suits me fine as long as we see the juniors rebound. Very mindful of the Syrian situation as its starting to put a premium into gold that wont be permanent.

Funny old day, gold higher yet most of my gold stocks are off a little. Must be some profit taking going on me thinks. I used the opportunity to sell some yesterday & bot back in today so the pattern suits me fine as long as we see the juniors rebound. Very mindful of the Syrian situation as its starting to put a premium into gold that wont be permanent.
    I Heard on the Radio the US is stating they will strike within the next 48hrs
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Glad I took some money off the table late last week. Now looking for opportunities to reinvest. Sold out of GOR at 10.5c after picking up at 6.7c & then bought back in in the low 9s & sold out again at 10.5c. Looking to get back in again now, but need it to pullback. Its a great trading stock, but will definitely at some stage buy & hold this one.

Back in GOR! Love this stock, good liquidity & it moves around with a great fundamental story!

Glad I took some money off the table late last week. Now looking for opportunities to reinvest. Sold out of GOR at 10.5c after picking up at 6.7c & then bought back in in the low 9s & sold out again at 10.5c. Looking to get back in again now, but need it to pullback. Its a great trading stock, but will definitely at some stage buy & hold this one.
    Great work Daytr got greedy with my PGI trade brought a heap more @ 7.5c sold very few @ 9.8c(order wasn't filled) should have sold the lot anything above 9c now trading at 8c arrgg back at my average buy level
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

I think gold is set to go for another run above $1400 this week so should see gold stocks back on the boil. Obviously what unfolds in regards Syria will be the driver. Good luck! Off to the NZ High School basketball champs to coach my local school team, so be out of action for most of the week, but will try & clock in from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Great work Daytr got greedy with my PGI trade brought a heap more @ 7.5c sold very few @ 9.8c(order wasn't filled) should have sold the lot anything above 9c now trading at 8c arrgg back at my average buy level