sharetrader
Page 30 of 125 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold Juniors

I bought into ROL yesterday & today. Been keeping an eye on it since one of the posters on here brought it to my attention. Looks like a very promising company & have had great success with their drilling, finding good grade in a multitude of metals. Also should still have a reasonable amount of cash at bank to keep their drill rigs (7!) going.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Hats of BC, you have played the market very well! Congrats mate. Off sailing for the long weekend. Catch ya all Tuesday.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Sold TRY today buying more SOC .....just looking over the last top20 ....hard to believe only 38 interests hold over 100k shares and I make up 2 of those LOL (one me personal the other a mates funds) .....92% of the shares held by the top20... todays buy must have meant a top20 sold me their shares 280k ......looking forward to the latest top20 watch out for NJS investments ....JBM trade just outside the top20 208k

Well worth a watch long term good Gold deposits will reward
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eO1pA6VC-8Y
    Last edited by JBmurc; 04-02-2014 at 05:50 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Wow JB, you have gone big on SOC! You will be looking for a board seat next haha.
    My view is that SOC's story is going from strength to strength despite what the SP has done. Most days, yesterday being a bit of an exception there has been very little volume. They are extremely well funded as through their JVs as JB mentioned. If SOC has anything like the success they have had to date with the drill bit this stock will rocket imo. They have their fingers in so many pies & they all look very promising so there is a good chance that even one of them coming off let alone several. The potential is exponential which few other explorers can say. The risk is they don't find anything more, however with the hits they have & the strike rate they have either been the luckiest explorer in history, or there is a hell of a lot of material there. No one is that lucky imo.

I will also plug ROL which again I think has exponential potential with three very promising projects & the grades they have been drilling have been phenomenal!

By the way nice trade on TRY JB, I got out far too early!

Put some funds toward RSG again yesterday. Only last week flicked out my holding at 60.5c & just bought back in at 51c. Very cheap again in my view. POG will drive it of course & again I wanted to be positioned in a stock with substantial production as I think the issues unfolding in Emerging Markets will gather momentum & gold will benefit. DOW also looks broken to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    By the way nice trade on TRY JB, I got out far too early!
    Yeah looks like I did as well.....

-Just heard SOC had yet more big orders placed on offer....got to be a TOP20 selling out wonder who it is and how much many shares they have left to dump my 280k order got filled within the hour then 400k placed late last week ?????? no doubt have filled many other orders of late ...good to see GOLD up in value going need to see some more love there along with SOC getting some stellar drill results
    as the buyers don't seem to have much interest currently
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Re SOC, it was pretty public that a fund (RAF was it?) had to get out as needed funds elsewhere. They have been selling for months, I would have thought they must be near done though.

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Yeah looks like I did as well.....

-Just heard SOC had yet more big orders placed on offer....got to be a TOP20 selling out wonder who it is and how much many shares they have left to dump my 280k order got filled within the hour then 400k placed late last week ?????? no doubt have filled many other orders of late ...good to see GOLD up in value going need to see some more love there along with SOC getting some stellar drill results
    as the buyers don't seem to have much interest currently

ROL just announced a massive issue to raise $25M at a premium to the current SP which is almost unheard of. Management is displaying a lot of confidence here & it's a stroke of genius imo, as it sends a clear message to the market that they value their assets & they are not willing to give them away. Most issue,s especially one of this size, would be done at a significant discount to the current SP to attract buyers. They are obviously confident of take up.

You've done well with RSG, Daytr. Up 15% in 4 days. I'm still holding as well, having bought in a little higher.

I've taken profit today on a few shares that have been flying nicely this past week, but still holding most of my PM digger stock. PMs are getting a boost from American TV networks adopting anti-Russian scare tactics regarding the Sochi Olympics, and if 1275USD is broken tonight, we may well see a bullish breakout. Alternatively, the fear may subside as people watch more of the event, and relax a little...which is why I've taken profit on stocks that are well over 80% on the relative strength indicator.

It is shaping up to be an interesting week. ASX resource sector is pumping but not so much the junior explorers.

Enjoy.
    To foretell the future, one must first unlock the secrets of the past.