sharetrader
Page 39 of 125 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold Juniors

Hi JB, I have considered your post more closely & I do appreciate you posting this, so please don't take this at any way a go at you but I would like to understand more if you have information from your call available.

You mentioned that he was peeved in regards the market sentiment etc, thinking more about this, its a pretty poor reaction from him & if he can't understand why the market has pushed the SP down then he needs a wake up call. Did he mention anything re the drill results that we expected months ago? Do you think he was saying what he thinks you wanted to hear? As his response seemed to have little substance don't you think? In the last 3-4 months we expected a lot more in regards exploration results & really they have only delivered one fairly average result in that time. What happened to the other results do you think? Did drilling just stop? Also I agree the SOC structure will be cleaner, however it appears we are giving up a hell of a lot for this, when surely SOC should be in the driving sea,t yet it appears they want to give up a large stake in PMR for very little. Anyway mate if you have any further thoughts on the above it would be much appreciated. Cheers Daytr
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    Hi JB, I have considered your post more closely & I do appreciate you posting this, so please don't take this at any way a go at you but I would like to understand more if you have information from your call available.

You mentioned that he was peeved in regards the market sentiment etc, thinking more about this, its a pretty poor reaction from him & if he can't understand why the market has pushed the SP down then he needs a wake up call. Did he mention anything re the drill results that we expected months ago? Do you think he was saying what he thinks you wanted to hear? As his response seemed to have little substance don't you think? In the last 3-4 months we expected a lot more in regards exploration results & really they have only delivered one fairly average result in that time. What happened to the other results do you think? Did drilling just stop? Also I agree the SOC structure will be cleaner, however it appears we are giving up a hell of a lot for this, when surely SOC should be in the driving sea,t yet it appears they want to give up a large stake in PMR for very little. Anyway mate if you have any further thoughts on the above it would be much appreciated. Cheers Daytr
    As you can understand I can't recall every aspect of the talk more so certain points (my brain is overload with many deals at the moment along with two kids under 2) I also might not have understood him 100% on some points (i.e the ownership/admin structure)
    I do think the guy has substance and is working within the means of cash available which was limited thanks to a planned overseas
    funding pulling out at the last minute ....just some point I can recall

-long awaited drill results are coming out just after easter
    -two drilling rigs working throughout the foreseeable future a major plus for SOC over peers in the sector
    -going forward from the above we will have a good amount of ongoing results coming to market and hopefully a major SEDEX discovery announced 14/15
    -Better to have Mt adrah farmed down(But still be major holder) and get the exploration work underway sooner rather than later..
    -they wanted to clean up the PMR/SOC structure lesson the costs/paper work i.e SUGEC now working with SOC only..
    -No need to raise funds in the near term
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

That's great thanks JB
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

I re-entered SOC yesterday doubling my stake. I really can't see it going much lower than 6.5c but I could easily see it doubling or even tripling from here. Lets hope those drill results they promised JB come thru in the next week or two.

anyone else in sharing my pain with RMX

I bailed fortunately at 1.9c. The follow up exploration results have been very disappointing. MC is now around $8M so will keep an eye on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by tosspot View Post
    anyone else in sharing my pain with RMX

Hey JB, Hopefully we should see those drill results this week. With the POG again getting a wriggle as long as SOC actually deliver on the results then we should see a bounce in the SP. Doubled up last week so here's hoping. Cheers Daytr

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    As you can understand I can't recall every aspect of the talk more so certain points (my brain is overload with many deals at the moment along with two kids under 2) I also might not have understood him 100% on some points (i.e the ownership/admin structure)
    I do think the guy has substance and is working within the means of cash available which was limited thanks to a planned overseas
    funding pulling out at the last minute ....just some point I can recall

-long awaited drill results are coming out just after easter
    -two drilling rigs working throughout the foreseeable future a major plus for SOC over peers in the sector
    -going forward from the above we will have a good amount of ongoing results coming to market and hopefully a major SEDEX discovery announced 14/15
    -Better to have Mt adrah farmed down(But still be major holder) and get the exploration work underway sooner rather than later..
    -they wanted to clean up the PMR/SOC structure lesson the costs/paper work i.e SUGEC now working with SOC only..
    -No need to raise funds in the near term

Not much of a drilling update from SOC this morning - more about their company restructuring. I did get a partial order filled at 6.2c yesterday so praise-G for the timing. I see that already the bid/offer cross over is sitting at 6.5c, and so the market seems to be liking what has just been announced. A steep hill to climb but.
    To foretell the future, one must first unlock the secrets of the past.

No nothing new BC but it does confirm that they are drilling at the moment & what the target is. It would be good to get the MOU tied down & committed. I think we will see SOC start to build momentum again.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat. View Post
    Not much of a drilling update from SOC this morning - more about their company restructuring. I did get a partial order filled at 6.2c yesterday so praise-G for the timing. I see that already the bid/offer cross over is sitting at 6.5c, and so the market seems to be liking what has just been announced. A steep hill to climb but.

Like you Daytr, I've picked up a few more at these prices...with the rest of my order going through today at 6.4c. It would seem however that the seller has not yet finished unloading. A few more offers have just appeared, and yesterday's climb already seems to have halted (fizzled?).

I for one would like to know why SOC's CEO and directors are not buying if they are so confident in this company's success story.

Discl: now loaded right up to my self-imposed maximum (for risk mgmt purposes). Awaiting a turnaround....which might just require some positive upcoming drilling results.
    Last edited by Bobcat.; 30-04-2014 at 01:21 PM.
    To foretell the future, one must first unlock the secrets of the past.