sharetrader
Page 40 of 125 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold Juniors

SOC/PMR just released new drill results & they look very good to me, some excellent grades in the release. I can't believe the SP has rocketed on this. Perhaps it will but word just hasn't got around yet. This is ground that SOC retains in the new structure as well so should bode well for SOC holders.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    SOC/PMR just released new drill results & they look very good to me, some excellent grades in the release. I can't believe the SP has rocketed on this. Perhaps it will but word just hasn't got around yet. This is ground that SOC retains in the new structure as well so should bode well for SOC holders.
    Yes me thinks we will need much more than just some good drill results to ever see are money back.....

Short term I don't see much love with tax loss selling till end of JUNE any buyer interest will be meet by keen sellers IMHO
    July onwards hopefully we get some traction on discovering the next Cannington (well I can dream LOL)
    Last edited by JBmurc; 05-05-2014 at 04:25 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

JB you may be right, however some of those grades were outstanding & if they continue anything like that the market will take notice.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

There is clearly very little buying interest in this stock, which is surprising given today's announcement and what's been claimed earlier on this thread and by the company (potentially one of the largest gold mines in Australia, great prospects, well funded, increasing grades discovered, undervalued, etc).

Perhaps as their CEO surmised there is a convertible notes holder selling down but where is the director belief in this stock - why aren't they buying?

The AGM is coming up - often a share price will rise ahead of that. Clutching at straws?

...grumble, grumble....(bottom drawer).
    To foretell the future, one must first unlock the secrets of the past.

JB you may be right, however some of those grades were outstanding & if they continue anything like that the market will take notice.
    Yes the results esp near surface were good I always understood PMR believe at depth would be even better ..yet from just these few holes overall the grades are spread pretty even with a couple much better near surface and the far away 30 drill having a hit at depth but not much else above>>>be great to here from a GEO or SUGEC on their view point on likely size do we have a Major Commercial SEDEX discovery in the making or are we still just on the tip of a maybe ICE BERG of SEDEX deposit........

IMHO going forward SOC all about getting the IPO funds across the line and the SEDEX project ....will SUGEC funding be enough to show we have a 200mill+ value resource we can leverage what we have left of the hall peak project into a DFS then Sell off or FUND to mining selling the ore etc ....SUGEC likely will have the same plan through the drill-bit discovery a major SEDEX then on sell to developer and make a mint on the investment
    Last edited by JBmurc; 05-05-2014 at 05:08 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

As mentioned on HC BC I thought the tone was quite dead pan in the announcement considering the quality of the results & I think this is due to the IPO & this target wont be included in the newly spun off entity. This also ties the management's hand on buying stock in SOC in my view. Get the IPO out of the way & I wouldn't be surprised to see management buy in, but what is almost certain to happen is more drilling to follow up these great results. Also BC these results were all about the base metal content, the zinc grades were exceptional & the copper was pretty darn good as well.

What's HC? Post a link thanks.

Hot Copper its the equivalent Australian site.

http://hotcopper.com.au/

Yes was certainly positive only wish I wasn't down -68% then I could be feeling much more upbeat ...esp as the funds had come from being smashed bout the same on PGI .....very bleak couple years investing ...going be a shock when one of my Shares actually does grow some legs and move northwards ...be a change

Michael Leu (CEO/Director) has purchased 500,000 shares off market at an average of 6.3c. Finally, he is putting his money where his mouth is.

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/2014050...rtwp3f6tcn.pdf