sharetrader
Page 41 of 125 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold Juniors

Yep I take it all back. That & the drill results all is being delivered as per JB's relayed conversation.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Jezz whats up with SOC depth your'd think the drill results were poor ....just no serious buyers under me ARRRRRGGHHHH
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

I just don't think SOC is on anyone's radar, so need to be patient. I don't expect anything much until after the IPO. I will look to accumulate more soon as yesterday's results has convinced me they are onto something here. Just my view.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    I'm slightly following this as well. Worth not much more than MOD and with a lot more funding (and potential!). Crazy how 1 big seller can absolutely destroy the sp when no one else wants to buy. Wish you guys A LOT of luck with this one!

Anyone have any comments on NTL btw? Apparently 'last' cap raising before production begins and this explorer becomes a junior miner.
    Yes we need those MoUs converted to JV...from SUGEC going from those grades I'm sure they'll take the MOU up .....when I talked with the CEO he did state in having a major meeting with SUGEC soon... no doubt on forward plan on MOU...we badly need some good news on funding if we are ever going see some market support

disc-did buy more at 5.6c av now 13.6c hoping to least get my money back on the right ann.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

I see RMX released some pretty impressive results after disappointing in the last two releases. Up 25-30% today. I think I'll wait for this one to settle down again & then pick some up. Did you pick some up BC? I was tempted when traded 1.1/1.2c.

Yes, I've got a small holding, which I've been watching drift south for the past month. I got a tip on this thread to buy them when they were 2.1c, which I should've been more cautious about. A lesson learned - DYOR.

I do like their Philippines' potential and grades, and so if this rise has the legs, I might just get my money back after-all. Yesterday was the time to buy more but I had already averaged down last month after it dropped to 1.7c and didn't want to throw more at this stock without a good reason. Good to see it recovering.
    To foretell the future, one must first unlock the secrets of the past.

Im still very deep in the red with RMX buy in of 3.2c But for the first time in along time im getting the feeling there could be a viable sustainable business evolving here. and that we will see the SP go over my buy in.
    they are increasing there reporting on drilling and the quality of finds. Also after the permit to mine is granted regulatory problems are greatly mitigated. scoping study was fairly positive.
    Also RMXO are due end of june so you can be sure directors will do anything possible to prop up the price.
    Generally feel were headed for greener pastures here.

SOC down another 10% WTF ....someone setting this up for a take-over...or just plain piss-off holders selling to reap the tax loss....said it before wish I never heard of SOC ....

SO far, it's but a paper loss JB. Don't get so p*ssed that you sell. There's something afoot here. Apparently, Bergen have notes that they are converting which they purchased at 5.7c, and so if they started at say around 15c, they are still in the money selling under 5c. My guess is we'll see a final dump this week and then a climb. It's good news that Leu bought half a million at 6.3c, which given that's more than what I've got, he has more to lose.

I'm guessing either an imminent takeover (which is probably unlikely given we have yet to get enough drilling results) or simply Bergen (and perhaps one or two others) with a stack of shares they want to get rid of prior to the IPO.

Discl: Still holding...and like yourself wishing I had kicked in a stop loss north of 10cps.
    To foretell the future, one must first unlock the secrets of the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat. View Post
    SO far, it's but a paper loss JB. Don't get so p*ssed that you sell. There's something afoot here. Apparently, Bergen have notes that they are converting which they purchased at 5.7c, and so if they started at say around 15c, they are still in the money selling under 5c. My guess is we'll see a final dump this week and then a climb. It's good news that Leu bought half a million at 6.3c, which given that's more than what I've got, he has more to lose.

I'm guessing either an imminent takeover (which is probably unlikely given we have yet to get enough drilling results) or simply Bergen (and perhaps one or two others) with a stack of shares they want to get rid of prior to the IPO.

Discl: Still holding...and like yourself wishing I had kicked in a stop loss north of 10cps.
    One of my biggest issues is lackluster interest of buyers ...