sharetrader
Page 42 of 125 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold Juniors

Yes, I think we'll need to see significant volume traded before the price pivots north. Bergen will be dumping sometime soon IMO, after which buyers will arrive to bring the sp back up again.

There is clearly value in this stock - SEDEX deposit, controlling interest in a farmed down Mt Adrah, etc. Hang in there mate. You and Daytr put me onto this stock - I wouldn't like to see you bail now.

Edit: Trading volume is already 345k today. That's the highest for a while. If it tops $450k that will be the highest intraday volume since it was trading at 14c back in February...and IMO a pivot ahead of a momentum shift to the upside. 4c looks to be the bottom. Hats off to the trader who has bought them at that price.
    Last edited by Bobcat.; 12-05-2014 at 02:56 PM.
    To foretell the future, one must first unlock the secrets of the past.

IMO Moosie, buying SOC at this price has a very low Risk/Reward. Easy money by month-end.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat. View Post
    IMO Moosie, buying SOC at this price has a very low Risk/Reward. Easy money by month-end.
    Thats what I thought at 5.6c arrgghh,,, I do agree having major ownership in three company making projects SOC is way oversold..

....Looks like Bergen has much to do with keep the SP under pressure ,,,,which in turn will give them cheaper shares for the funds they provide ...still once they get their fill of cheap converted shares/opts they'll likely want to see there investment much higher ..they invested 1mill into ISN.asx few years ago ended up going up like 600% within 20months ..

..We really need the 2mill SUGEC funded drilling at Uralla NSW to discover another gold resource est target ...500k-2moz a result here would be completely out of left field with Mt adrah / Hall peaks have been the market focus...

-SUGEC taking up their MOU could well add 17mill in extra exploration spent (this will be the driver well past 10c)

- A successive Mt Adrah IPO will add the needed funds to drive the project towards 1moz+ au resource (got to add a positive vibe)

Moosie no secret.... just need a big set between the legs LOL
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Yep no point bailing now and I am still confident it will come good. They have only had one average drill result, all the others including the most recent were very impressive. I'm hoping to pick up more if the SP hangs about, but need to free up some funds to do so. We may very well have seen a bottom today as there was some reasonably aggressive buying.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

SOC finally found a bottom ??(I I hope so) up at 4.7c going from depth first time I've seen more volume in the bids than the offers for some time ....also nearly all offers are just one S/H of small amounts ...you get the feeling on the right ann we would make back much of the ground lost since 12c.....
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

It seems as if my switch to a focus on gold stocks has not treated me nicely, Am currently in SOC, KCN, AAX and NTL. Each time i thought the stocks had hit rock bottom, yet have managed to drop dramatically over the last 3 months. Am hoping for the market to sort itself out soon.

Gold has been incredibly quiet for the last few weeks. We are about to head into a period of increased physical demand (seasonal) & we may see more out of India on import duties yet, so I suspect we should see gold start moving north again in the next month or so. In the mean time its a good time to get in some fishing! ;-)
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

MTL IPO DEAD!!

Well that was always going happen after SOC SP dived from 12c to 3.9c after the IPO idea >>>IMHO whoever thought it was a good idea to waste S/H funds on trying to IPO a small part of one of our core assets needs to exit the company .....Julian ??? >>>lets hope they will get back to Explorer basics 101 >>>and get some results out to the market ....and develop SUGEC J/V ...get the SP back to a decent level 10c+ before coming to the market for funds

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    MTL IPO DEAD!!

Well that was always going happen after SOC SP dived from 12c to 3.9c after the IPO idea >>>IMHO whoever thought it was a good idea to waste S/H funds on trying to IPO a small part of one of our core assets needs to exit the company .....Julian ??? >>>lets hope they will get back to Explorer basics 101 >>>and get some results out to the market ....and develop SUGEC J/V ...get the SP back to a decent level 10c+ before coming to the market for funds
    I think SOC may have run out of cash. They only had $190k at end of March and needed well over $200k to get them through this quarter. Technically insolvent? I've written to them seeking clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat. View Post
    I think SOC may have run out of cash. They only had $190k at end of March and needed well over $200k to get them through this quarter. Technically insolvent? I've written to them seeking clarification.
    well one thing with SOC is it's mostly held by the top20 guys that do have money and won't be keen on the idea of an insolvent SOC ...watch for a small CR likely free opts and some new drill results to entice the rest to join in