sharetrader
Page 43 of 125 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold Juniors

Don't they still have $800k of that convertible to call on? I can't see them going broke, but you never know I suppose.
    What a complete cock up by management, a company that was travelling so well only 6 months ago & just through poor management decisions the SP was destroyed. Teaming up with the likes of Bergen a known predator was also a big mistake. Where was their background checks before entering into a deal with Bergen. It wouldn't have taken much to find out what their track record was. Now perhaps purely by luck than good management you may actually see the company start concentrating on what they are supposed to. They owed 80% of PMR, why on earth they didn't take out the other 20% when they had a healthy SP & raise capital then, oh yeah you would need to have forethought & be looking after shareholders to do something like that...
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

I understood they have a total of 4mill with 1mill used so far Bergen as converted 200k of the 1mill into shares so still have 800k they can convert...basically we won't see much blue sky unless we have some very good results to add HUGE Buying pressure to soak up Bergen and others selling ....more likely we will continue sideways for a LONNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG time

and the more funds borrow the worst it will be ....Ideally we need a Major parter or existing major interests RAF - HRS 40%+ stake to front with a pile of cash so we can get cracking on the drill front prove up a mega Gold deposit without the plan to sell their stake straight away like Bergen has been doing in turn gifting themselves a bigger slice of the SOC stake as SP heads lower...we could well see SOC use all of the 4mill funds leading to Bergen gaining 50%+ position then doesn't matter even if SOC has great results as we will be well controlled till the likes of Bergen de-invests for a major profits 5-6c TO etc ....this of course is worst case for us suffering S/H's
    Last edited by JBmurc; 17-06-2014 at 01:46 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

I've emailed the SOC company secretary to get confirmation that they have funding to continue operations (and from where)....given their statement in their last quarterly report that they needed more to survive this quarter than their end of March cash position would allow.

Still awaiting a reply.
    To foretell the future, one must first unlock the secrets of the past.

And the answer is plan-B ..SPP @ 4c or lower 10 day average ......15k max S/H only as of yesterday ......these guys just can't work it out man .....Wish I never heard of this joke of a Explorer
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

I see there has been a low ball take over offer for ROL at 28c. I would imagine they will have to offer a premium to the current offer to succeed.
    Last edited by Daytr; 01-07-2014 at 07:45 PM.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    Gold stock picks for 2014. We obviously had a good start yesterday with gold stocks out of the blocks for the 1st trading day of 2014. Long may it continue ! Good luck everyone & happy trading!

Best Stock NZ Name
    SOC Daytr
    OGC bobcat
    PGI JBMurc
    TBR Lizard
    ROL Joshuatree
    GOR airedale
    NCM Corporate

Right think my pick has gone nowhere as for Daytraders SOC arrrggg .....too bad I loaded up into SOC think ...as a prize for picking SOC Daytr you should buy my 323,000 SOC for 10c

Yes, just what is the prize, Datyr? Rather than a bunch of SOC, how about some RMX bought off a tip that went very south...

..just taking the mickey, mate. I'm actually more bullish on SOC and PGI now than I've ever been...and RMX may yet have some life in it (in spite of some dubious mgmt practices).

Airdale's doing well with GOR - up 200% ! Well done, mate.
    Last edited by Bobcat.; 18-07-2014 at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat. View Post
    Yes, just what is the prize, Datyr? Rather than a bunch of SOC, how about some RMX bought off a tip that went very south...

..just taking the mickey, mate. I'm actually more bullish on SOC and PGI now than I've ever been...and RMX may yet have some life in it (in spite of some dubious mgmt practices).

Airdale's doing well with GOR - up 200% ! Well done, mate.
    Good BC can you then BUY my SOC rather buy RMS/CVR over SOC

Happy to buy them at 3cps.

I have quite enough already bought at an embarrassingly higher price of &#* per share (darn it, bloody keyboard's malfunctioning again).

Feel for you JB re SOC, I did warn you about doubling up on these guys. Tend to agree with BC, as now that some of the shenanigans are out of the way they may actually get out & do some drilling . However not sure I could trust management after the last months. GOR has been ripper!