sharetrader
Page 44 of 125 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold Juniors

The prize by the way gents is the glory, pure glory! And maybe a chocolate fish if ur lucky ! ��
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    Feel for you JB re SOC, I did warn you about doubling up on these guys. Tend to agree with BC, as now that some of the shenanigans are out of the way they may actually get out & do some drilling . However not sure I could trust management after the last months. GOR has been ripper!
    Yes was a stupid move ..should have listened to myself and kept well clear of the PM explorers right from the start 23c+ (which I did for some time last PM explorer PXG/MSR late 2012)but was some very good upside posted on the forums did look a good ST trade on continued exploration ....add in the fact I was away from the internet for many weeks round the time it started to head south(stoploss would have been a smart move)....

Retail Market has just completely lost any trust in SOC ......hoping to see that change ..even if I could get half of my funds invested I'd be happy to take it on the nose ....and move on to better plays
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    Gold stock picks for 2014. We obviously had a good start yesterday with gold stocks out of the blocks for the 1st trading day of 2014. Long may it continue ! Good luck everyone & happy trading!

Best Stock NZ Name
    SOC Daytr
    OGC bobcat
    PGI JBMurc
    TBR Lizard
    ROL Joshuatree
    GOR airedale
    NCM Corporate
    Congrats to LIZ atp up re $1 from re $2.23!

Still five months to go....LOL
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Got my fill of RMS 6.7c today... closed 6.8c ....looking for a nice swing trade on good Qtr report mid 7's be min target
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

IMO

Go with the flow JB.Sold CAS for a 25% gain but kept the investment shares for much longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Go with the flow JB.Sold CAS for a 25% gain but kept the investment shares for much longer.

Great move with CAS down 8% today .....RMS bouncing on record lows 6.6c.... last day to get free opts with SPP friday....

Sold the last of my SOC position last week glad to see the last of that DOG ....no more PM explorers for this trader

So it was you taking the price down, mate. It should lift now :-)

I'm waiting for the seasonal lift in the price of gold to drag this pup up a few cents per share, before selling out slowly...

SBM released its report today - a nice surprise in its ASIC. I've just bought a few at 11cps.
    To foretell the future, one must first unlock the secrets of the past.

Yep was the last of my lot ..completely lost faith in the short to mid term for SOC ...put the money into AKK up 25% CFE up 30% only days holding also took a small position in TPT now in trading halt ....I see SOC had only 180k end of last Qtr ....they just raised another mill ..thanks to major holder S/H's mostly rejected SPP like only 20% take up ....big loss but rather that than 12months of going nowhere IMHO...won't be buying another PM explorer (never wanted to in the first place) think we will see SOC having funding issues once again early next year ....wouldn't be surprised to see it trade in the 2's for the rest of the year
    Last edited by JBmurc; 31-07-2014 at 02:37 PM.